CIX Reacting to you being scared

Bx

You were at Byoungon's house downstairs in the kitchen, when you walked past what looked like a rat but was actually a piece of grey cloth on the kitchen floor

You were at Byoungon's house downstairs in the kitchen, when you walked past what looked like a rat but was actually a piece of grey cloth on the kitchen floor. You ran screaming towards Byoungon and hid behind him. Byoungon had no idea what you were screaming about but he didn't want to find out! And started running and screaming away from you. After a while of both of you being scaredy cats, Byoungon hesitantly ran in the kitchen with a broom ready to hit the rat if it came up to him but after looking around he didn't find anything and so you came in the kitchen and pointed at the grey cloth whilst hiding behind Byoungon. He went over and picked up the cloth, chuckling. You realised it wasn't a rat after all...

"Ah Y/N it was only a cloth! You got me thinking it was a giant rat but even if it was why would you be scared?"
You tell him that he was scared after you told him you saw a rat in the kitchen

"What? Scared? Me? No never... I'm here to protect you always so I'm never scared!" He blushed and looked down whilst smiling clearly knowing he was also scared of seeing a rat.

Seunghun

Seunghun would be the type to scare you and so Seunghun enjoyed Teasing you and seeing you be scared of things and see you run in his arms wanting him to protect you

Seunghun would be the type to scare you and so Seunghun enjoyed Teasing you and seeing you be scared of things and see you run in his arms wanting him to protect you. Seunghun felt happy to see you trust him and see him as a protective boyfriend.

You were busy looking for something in Seunghun's bedroom and went through his things wanting to find your stuff. Seunghun saw you looking through his stuff and decided it would be funny to scare you once again. Seunghun creeped up behind you without you even noticing and he gently but quickly blew some air onto your neck and you jumped up in shock yelping out as you were so shocked. You turned around to see seunghun laughing at your scared but adorable face. You lightly hit his chest in annoyance and turned around not wanting him to see your face.

"Aww baby aren't you going to cuddle me for being so scared? You know Seunghunnie is always going to protect you"
he back hugs you and kisses your cheek.