File 2

Link looked towards the direction of the glowing yellow dot on his map. He placed the Seikah Slate on his hip and began to walk towards the open plains before him.

  Grass turned to dust and before Link's path was an arrangement of rocks. Beyond it was a stone brick building. Between him and the stone building was a roaring fire with meat cooking over it and red creatures with pink snouts and large ears. A small area with two bokoblins. Link held his axe ready in both hands he snuck up to see if these creatures were friend or foe. As he walked towards them one came running with a large wooden club. Link took a hard strike to his arm. His health was low and he took a moment to regain his balance. Link raised the axe and brought it down on the bokoblin. It knocked it back as a second one ran up to Link and attempted to strike him. Link swung his axe and hit the one behind him. The one on the ground picked itself back up. It's club was by Link's feet as he continued to fight off the one behind him until it dispersed into black and violet ash.

  Link flinched as a three fingered hand grazed up his iner thigh. Link quickly jumped away and brought his axe down the bokoblin, killing it. There were none left and Link put his axe away. He walked up to examine the meat the was cooking, collecting it he gained a seared steak. In his direction Link could see a large stone that had been shaped into a skill. A small group of bokoblin's stood in waiting there. Link walked closer with caution. Arrows fired his way and he jumped aside to dodge them. The hylian attacked a red bokoblin coming his way, knocking it back and making it drop it's weapon. An arrow grazed Link's shoulder, dropping him to a heart and a half. He managed to kill one of the red bokoblin before the black bokoblin grabbed him.

  A simple wiff of Link's hair and it dragged him into the cave. Link yelped as he was tossed onto the ground. He started to get up and the other two black bokoblin with their leopard print skin wears that covered their slowly eagering bodies. One grabbed the waist band of his pants and slowly began to rip. Link had lost his axe, he looked for a weapon to replace it. He grabbed it and knocked the bokoblin off of himself. Link gave it a quick strike to the head, killing it.

  Link shouted as he attacked the next. He was hit by a club, and quickly stuffed the baked apple into him mouth, saving him another heart as he finished off the last of the bokoblins. The purple glowing chest at the top of a stand flashed yellow, the chest now unlocked. Link climbed up the ladder collected the reward. He jumped down and ran off, continuing to head towards the point on his map, picking his axe back up on the way. Two more bokoblins attacked Link with a bow and arrow. He dodged the arrows and killed them both, their remains left behind a horn and fang. And one left behind a traveler's bow along with three arrows and a sheild. Link strapled the bow and sheild onto his back and continued onwards.

  Link stopped as he reached two tall rock. He slipped between then and found a strand building, an orange glowing engraved pedestal stood there. It looked like the one from the cave. Another voice appeared.

"Place the Sheikah Slate in the pedestal," it instructed.

  Link looked about the sides of the pedestal and out of curiosity Link held the Sheikah Slate up to the pedestal. He pushed the Slate in to the embedded spot for the Slate. The pedestal rotated and emmited an orange aura that startled Link before quickly faded.

"Sheikah Tower activated. Please watch for falling rocks."

  The ground below Link's feet. The top of the tower glowed blue with the symbol of the crying eye. The rumbling only grew not intense as Link lost his balance and fell onto his back. He gripped the as the rumbling grew more and more intense. It shook the ground and frightened the local wild life. Birds flew away from their perches and animal ran far from the source of the rumbling. A local camp of bokoblin's Link had yet to encounter looked around them as they struggled to keep their feet on the ground.

  The strange building burst through the rocks it was trapped between, rising to the sky, shattering rocks as it rose. All around them other towers rose, immitating the one Link had activated. A blue light burst from the building Link had been lifted on. The Great Plateau Tower, it was the first and only one to be activated. Link shakily rose as the shaking stopped and the tower settled at its full height. His heart raced as he wasn't expecting to be lifted so high up so suddenly.

"Distilling local information..." The tower announced.

  Link watched as the strange rock hovering above the pedestal began to draw blue runes down to its tip where a glowing eye developed. A blue tear began to form under the eye. It dropped onto the slate and Link stepped back for a moment as the pedestal turned blue. The map activated on the slate and a portion began to glow blue, and the blue faded it reveal an entire map of the area.

"Regional map extracted."

  The slate a raised and returned to Link. He began to step away when he was called from the distance.

"Remember... Try... Try to remember..." The voice from the cave called him. There was a bright light beaming from the castle in the distance, Link ran to the edge of the tower to get a view of that was happening around him.

"You have been asleep for the past 100 years."

  The ground began to rumbed once more, and Link attempted not to lose his balance again...

"The beast..."

  An usual dark cloud of black and red rose from the base of the castle, shaking the ground with might.

"When the beast regains its true power, this world will face its end."

  Leading the cloud, a large creature that seemed to have a horn on its nose and glowing yellow eyed. It roared, like a serpent it circled the castle through the air. It roared again, arching upwards before settling into its cloud.

"Now then... You must hurry, Link. Before it's too late..."

  The voice settled and clouds continued to circle the castle. Link stood there, his most powerful enemy before him.

  And now, all the enemies who were in waiting, were aware of Link's awakening.

  Everyone one if them was eager to run into the newly awaken hero.

~~~