File 4

Link wandered, in the room seemed to go miles up from the floor. Before him were two large metal planks. Both engaged with an organic pattern that matched the archway of the shrine. Behind them, a large cage wall that held another room behind it. In the left corner, there was a diamond with the eye logo engraved into the cube hovering above the corner. The right side had that same cube, but it wasn't engraved. Below the left cube, attacked to it base and hanging down towards the ground, was that same strange sculpted stalagite from the tower. Link walked up to it, a pedestal below it. There, was another pocket for the Shiekah Slate. Link dropped the slate into the pocket and it rotate, a burst of orange aura emmited before him.

"Sheikah Slate authenticated."

"Distilling rune..."

Once again blue rubes dripped down from the base to the tip of the stone, all until another droplet fell onto the screen of the Slate. The screen lit up to a new function Link hadnt seen before. Displaying the symbol of a magnet, the screen read 'Magnesis.'

"Rune extracted."

The pedestal handed Link back the Slate and Link held the Slate in his hands. He touched the icon and the screen displayed his surrounds to him. Where he aimed the screen, he would see everything behind it in red. Link used it to look around the room, and the metal planks in the ground glowed yellow, instead of red.

Link touched the cross on his screen and a faint, colorful beam shot from the Slate to the plank, attaching both to each other. The slate created a transparent magnet around itself. Instructions on how to use this new power appeared on the screen. Link lifted his arms and the metal plank rose, revealing a large hole below it. Link dropped the plank and put the Slate back onto his belt. There was a ladder that the hylian climbed down and into the dark pathway. Through the hall was stair way, and up the stair way was a wall of stone cubes. One of the cubes was made from the same material as the metal planks before it. Link used his Magnesis Rune again to pull the metal cube towards him. The male hylian pushed the metal cube through the stone ones, creating a path for him to run through.

Beyond the stones, was a creature. Made of metal, it was small and had four long legs. Link grabbed his axe from where it rested on his back and stood, ready to fight.

He attacked it first, only doping about a sixth damage. Link continued to swing until the machine burst into pieces. It faded off into black ash, leaving behind an 'ancient screw and 'ancient spring.' There was an metal plank layin over the water across the two platforms, acting as a bridge. Link walked across it to another gap that was too big to jump across. Link used the magnesis to move the metal plank over the second gap. It fell off one edge, as it wasn't perfectly straight, but it was good enough to get Link to the other side. There were to large door. Link couldn't push or pull the door. It had the same pattern as the other metal objects in the shrine. He used the rune to pull the door open and stopped, noticed a chest on a ledge to his left. Link used the runes to pull the chest to him and opened it. Inside was a 'Traverlers Bow.' Link took the bow and finished opening the door. On the other side... was an alter, a mummified saint sat there, behind the blue barrier. The eye glowing on the barrier. Link walked up the stairs and reached his hand towards the symbol. His fingertip tapped it and the barrier glowed white before shattering. Link stepped back as the mummy was exposed before him.

"You have proven to possess
the resolve of a true hero."

"I am Oman Au,
the creator of this trial."

"I am a humble monk, blessed with the sight of Goddess Hylia and dedicated to helping those who seek to defeat Ganon."

"With your arrival, my
duity is now fulfilled."