Alastor x Reader Smut ( Gore warning)

( this is gender neutral and I wanna write a smut. Also this GORE ⚠️ WARNING THIS IS VERY SADISTIC AND STUFF SO BEWARE)

  Your face hit the cold material of the table, tears spilling from your eyes. You let out a strangled cry as your skin gets pressed uncomfortably on your bones. Your ribs ached from the amount of pressure that was applied on your fragile body, with the hard glassy surface of the coffee table digging into your body. One of his is hands kept you pinned, his claw like nails held your head down firmly, the other hand was holding a knife to your side, slowly dragging it up and down. His light touch dared to break skin due to the expertly sharpened cutting utensil.

He loved seeing your broken state. Your tears forming a small puddle below your face. He knew very well that you knew the safe word but you haven't shown any signs of giving up. He lifted the knife and grabbed your bound wrists, looking over his work. He had tied your wrists with a long strip of fabric that he had torn from your beloved clothes.

You felt him lift you arms up, pain spread through your bound limbs. You let out a sob and ground your teeth together in agony, but you couldn't deny the burning hot waves that were being sent to your core. Everything about this made you feel so weak in the knees. Your lover was toying with you emotionally and physically, testing yours and his limits. You drank in the pain and psychological torture that Alastor provided you, because you loved it and god did you love him. 

Alastor hurriedly flipped you around and firmly placed a gripped hand at your throat, his hand nearly cutting off your air supply and his fingers pressing hard on your arteries in your neck, making you feel lightheaded. Your eyes flutter open and roll back as you feel him force his fingers into your mouth. He dipped and swirled his fingers around your tongue and pushed them to the back of your throat. He smiles down at you sadistically and hums in content at your pleasured state. His nails dig into the fleshy muscle as you wriggle your hips, craving for him to help your situation.

He extracted his fingers from you and slowly slid his hand into your underwear, touching you in all the right places. His hand that gripped your throat lessened as he looked into your desperate eyes, licking his lips at the sight of you being lost in lust. You let out a short and breathy moan as his hand continued to roam you hungrily.  You arched your back and tried to reposition your hands somewhere else so they would be so uncomfortable, though every new position was still discomforting. 

You gave up on being comfortable eventually and decided to focus your attention on what he was doing, despite the unpleasant feeling of your hands digging into your spine. Alastor let go of your neck completely, letting you suck in needed deep breaths. The lightheaded feeling slightly lingered though.

Your eyes darted to his face and then to his empty hand, which was reaching for the knife that was beside you. You let out a shaky sigh in response. Alastor had a thing for blood... he would constantly be biting, scratching, and even rare occasions, cutting you. You were fine with this though. In fact, you are the one who brought that up in the first place. It couldn't hurt you badly due to you being able to regenerate quickly, and the masochistic needs inside of you begged for him to hurt you. He would always ask before hand if that was okay for him to do these things and you would always reassure him that it's what you wanted.

He brings the blade close to your chest and runs the side of it down your torso, his busy hand increasing the intensity of pleasure that was being sent through your body. You throw your head back and emitted a few whiny moans, begging for him to go on. He turns the knife onto its slicing side and slides it down you. The sharp, cold, and tingly pain of your flesh being cut made you gasp and call out to him in a daze. You felt cold blood run down your sides slowly, making it feel like pins prodding at your skin.