Alastor x Fem! Reader

The dim lights that was casted down from the outdated lamps above your head left your skin with a cool toned tint and muted your hair's color. The music that filled the room had a rhythmic and oh so familiar crackling as a record played a song from your time period. The upbeat jazz that reverberated throughout the room was sadly coming to an end, the instruments that played rose in octaves and the singer was holding notes with perfect vibrato. The song made you think of simpler times of when you were alive. Times where you and your group of delinquent friends would torment the authorities with mindless property damage and petty theft. The good ol' days.

Now look where you were, in hell, with murderers and dirty sinners around every corner. Who would have guessed that your rebellious teenage years would lead you to an afterlife consisting of literal hell. You remember how you died. You remember you and your small gang speeding away in your new buddy's get away car. He was younger than you... possibly 18 or so, and he was so nervous. You remember him shaking and making anxiety filled banter as all of you drove to a local bank to steal some quick cash. The plan was to run in and have a classic and simple " get on the ground " kinda robbery but things took a quick turn when a man charged at you and you panicked, shooting him in the throat. The image of him attempting to scream in pain but being stopped by pouring blood stayed with you. You can clearly see him holding his neck, with red liquid leaking from between his fingers and his wide eyed expression as he realized that he will never see his family again... that he can't watch his babies grow up... that... that they won't ever know what it's like to have a father figure in their lives. His wife was with him that day. She watched him reach out to you in a desperate pleading for help as he fell to the ground with a thud. She wailed and screamed about how you broke a family that day and that he didn't deserve this because he was a wonderful father and a loving husband.

In shock, you and your gang ran out of there without the cash. They were as scared as you, possibly more in-fact. They could no longer trust you, due to you being a cold hearted murderer. The new kid, the driver, saw your blood soaked clothes as you threw yourself into the bed of the truck he drove and he was so confused of what happened. Poor guy thought you were the one who got hurt. The expression he wore as he found out that you were uninjured changed from a concerned look, to a confused, to a disgusted one in the matter of seconds. You screamed at him to drive and he did. You and your men looked back at the once peaceful business that was now freshly stained with the blood of an innocent man, seeing cops rushing their way to you with their guns drawn. Their orders were to shook to kill as the situation turned lethal.

A barrage of bullets were sent your way, flying past you and embedding into the truck's glass windows as you guys drove off. It was a matter of minutes until you heard sirens of the cop cars chasing you down, some hanging their torsos out the windows and began to shoot at the truck. You shot back in hopes of stopping the gunfire that was directed towards your get away vehicle, aiming for tires and car hoods to try to stop them but your gun quickly ran out of bullets. Your beloved gang that was beside you were rather shot and seriously injured or cowering in fear, not wanting to die yet. It hurt to see them in this state because they weren't just brute thugs, they were childhood friends. The same people who would go to the river near your childhood home and search for treasures that were cast downstream from the street's gutters and popular swimming holes. Now they were dying before you and it was all your fault.

You ducked down and reloaded your gun, which was something you never expected to do. Sure everyone had a gun but no one thought of using them for harm, only threats and intimidation purposes. The driver swerved side to side in attempt to dodge the incoming projectiles, making you drop your bullets onto the metal flooring of the truck bed. Scrambling, you managed to grab a few as you put them into the chamber of your pistol.