Hi

You have been Adrien's fiance for a couple of years and haven't really seen or talked with each other. And I'm making you extremely short because like I don't know but I want to. So I heard Adrien might be 5'11 and marinate be 5'5 so I'm going to make you 5 feat. I don know how short that might be but you'll just be short compared to people. This will not aline with the storyline. I might use some episodes for reference but if I do the story with not further aline with the other episodes.

So I forgot the episode name but the one with Lila lying and making everyone move seats. I am just taking the seat scenario.

------------------------------------------------------

Adrien's POV

My dad told me my fiancé is coming over here and going to my school like why would she come over here doesn't she have a good life over there. I walk into classing all the seat are messed up. "Hey why is everyone moved?"I asked Nino. "A new person with terrible vision is coming"He said. "Oh she is coming"I said a little bit to loud. "Who?"Nino and Alya. "My fiancee "I answered. "What--- YOUR FIANCE!!"Nino said being interrupted by Alya screaming. Everyone turned around facing us. "Wait Adrien you have a fiancee "They all said. "Yeah, she's the new student"I said. Right then and there Miss. Bustier walked. "Hello everyone we have a new student today, Here is Miss y/n."She said. Everyone turned their head towards the door. No one was there. "Miss Y/n where are you?" She asked out the door. "I'm sorry, I tripped going up the stairs"We heard a small voice say. She walked in the door with a hat that covered her face. She was dusting of her dress not noticing everyones eyes on her.

Your POV

I dusted off my dress because I fell and I didn't want to look bad on my first day. Luckily my dad called ahead for me so sit in front because I can't see far away without my classes or contacts. I finally look up and see people staring at me. I immediately get red because of the eyes and I take my hat off and put it in front of my face. "Why is everyone staring at me?"I said. "Are you Adrien's fiancee?"Someone asked. "Yeah, I am, Why?"I said putting my hat up a bit. "Introduce yourself, Y/n"Miss.Bustier said. "Hello everyone, I'm Y/n L/n. I am Adrien's fiancee. I came here from America and I-I-I what else..."I said going quietly at the end. "That's enough Y/n"Miss.Bustier said. "Ok, where's my seat?"I said. "Right there in front, next to Adrien"She said. I turn to Adrien and walk right next to him and smile placing my books down.

Everyone other than you POV

She looks adorable

Your POV

I organize my books and then I notice I'm missing something, so I ask Miss. Bustier if I can check if I let it on the stairs when I fell. She let me go check. I go down the stairs and start searching but without my view being proper I didn't know what to do. But I had to move aside because someone was passing by and all I could see were two ponytails. But looking in her direction helped me find my thing. I pick it up and run up to class. I heard a girl talking about thanking Alya for helping her sit next to Adrien. I walk behind her. "Hello, I hate to inform you that that's my seat not yours" I said sitting down. "Huh, where do I sit then? " She said. "You sit in the back"Alya said. " Oh, ok"she said. I sit down next to Adrien and take my notebook out with a pencil.

Skip to the end of the day

We all walk out of class and I pack up my things. Out of the corner of my eye I see Adrien with his friends staring at me and talking. He probably deciding if he wants to talk to me or not. I feel bad for him, he has me as a fiance. Who would want that? I finish packing up. While walking out I look at him once give a small smile and continue walking.

Adrians POV

After class, Nino, Alya,and Marinette come to me asking questions. "That's your fiance?" Alya said. "Wait, what did I miss? " Marinette said. "Yeah, she is she came from America. " I said turning to y/n she was walking very slowly. The Limo was then there to pick us up. I went to the car and I had to wait for her since we were supposed to do a photoshoot together. She wasn't coming she was walking in some sort of circle. "Hey, hurry up! " I screamed at her. She picked up her head and started walking towards us slowly. When she was close enough I pulled her into the car.

Your POV

I knew me and Adrien had a photo shoot but I didn't know where he was anymore. I didn't have my glasses or contacts, and I'm nearsighted so I couldn't tell where the road or car was. "Hey, hurry up!" I hear Adrien yell. I heard his voice and tried to follow it but I was scared I would bump into something so I was walking slowly. Then out of nowhere I feel something grab  me and pull me. I landed with my hands out but I couldn't set my eyes to where I was. When my eyes set I see a surprised Adrien really close to my face. (Like below)

I turn red and I see he does too

I turn red and I see he does too. I try to get up but the car starts moving and my arms got limp and they let me go. My head was on his chest and I could feel and hear his heartbeat. It was going crazy and mine probably was too. I got up and turned my face away from him. I couldn't see him but I heard him get up after a while. We were quiet the rest of the way.