Kinda getting better

*****Lots of people liked the last chapter, thanks for reading. If you enjoy any of my books and I'll work on it right away. Also for BilingualBabiee thanks for requesting and I'm working on the others ones currently*****

Your POV

Found my glasses. Finally. I'd like my contacts better but I guess this is good I can actually see. And I can finally see myself in the mirror again:

 And I can finally see myself in the mirror again:

And I look trashy. It's just school, so let's just go. And I got a new sketchbook for Nathaniel. I look nice I hope he likes it:

Wait, what if he doesn't like dragons

Wait, what if he doesn't like dragons. I'll look stupid then. I already look stupid. It's just school doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. If I keep saying it maybe it actually won't anymore. Anyways to school and maybe I can see that kitty again or well it's more of a cat guy huh. It'll be werid if I call him kitty. He really reminds me of Nado. But that's after school.

At school.

I was too embarrassed to give it to Nathaniel in person so I left it on his desk with a note. I know cowardly but it would be always and i don't want to do that today. Today has been good so far. And you know what they say.... I don't but you might. I bet there's a saying. There's saying about everything. I bet there's a saying about sandwiches. I like sandwiches. You know what a sandwich would be good right now. Like a turkey one or a chicken one. Maybe a soda too. Ohh or a milkshake and I can eat it at the park next to that bakery. And I can.... "Y/n, y/n.....y/n" Someone said. I came back to reality. I look up and see most people were gone and Nathaniel was in front of me. "Oh hi sorry, I was daydreaming I guess" I said. "Ohh, thanks for the sketchbook. I told you, you didn't have to get me one. I know it was an accident" He said. "I still felt bad, s ok I felt like I had to" I answered. We continued talking and he waited for me to pack up and we left together. "Oh I have to go now, bye" He said. "Bye thanks for talking to me" I said. He smiled then walked away. He's soo nice. But now I need to go see the cat man. Hehe he. He's a cat. Which isn't a really good costume to be exact. You can see the most defining features of someone. The hair, body type, eyes, bone structure. If someone really wanted to they would be able to find out who he was easily. But that's not the point right now. To find him. I go to the park. I sit on my bench. But what if he doesn't come today. He could be busy. He said we should talk again does that mean today or another day. He could  mean another day and I'm already being clingy. It's probably not that we should of said a date or something but I guess he wouldn't know when he would be free he's a super hero duhhh. What am I thinking? He probably won't spend his precious free time to talk with me, he was probably just trying to be nice cause he thought I would be scared after the incident. Should I stop coming. Maybe he was like giving me a hint that this is his spot and he doesn't want me here. Should I leave?

CatNoir POV

Right after school I transformed so I could go talk with y/n but I was stopped on the way cause some people wanted a photo. Gotta give the people what they want. But right after I go to the park and she's sitting there. And I sat next to her for a while before I got bored and talked first. "Hello?" I said. Am I being tricked? Is this not actually her? "Hello?" I said moving closer. I live in front of her. "Hello!? " I said. She got scared from my scream and she was just there. "Ohh..... Hi" She said. "You weren't responding, I was kinda worried I was talking to dummy" I said. She chuckled. "Sorry, I was thinking"she said. " About what"I said. "Nothing important now I guess" She said.

Your POV

"What about Nado? How's he?" He asked. "I'm not really sure, I really want him back. Nado is one of the only things my mom left me." I said. "Really how so?" He said very weridly. "Well, I had a cat and my mom did too. My mom's car was named Tor and mine is Nado. So when we called them we would say Tornado. Its a really stupid name. I don't know how my mom agreed with it." I said. "It's a cute name but then where's Tor?" He asked. "Well when my mom... You know... Passed.He kinda died too because he missed her. So I just have Nado." I said. "That's sad" He said. "Yeah" I said. -*ringtone* Dad- "oh I need to answer this sorry." I said

CatNoir POV

She moved away and took her phone call after a while she came back and said"I have another photoshoot tomorrow with my fiance. It's weird my dad normally gives me a two days heads up. But I also need to go. Sorry it's so short today , we should talk tomorrow."she said. "We should." I said and we parted ways.

*****Tomorrow*****

I went down stairs and I see a box with holes and a note.
-------
Hey kid,
Thought you'd feel better with your car around
-Dad
-------

I open the box and see Nado.

He immediately jumped out at me

He immediately jumped out at me. "I missed you too Nado" I said. He immediately started meowing too as if complaining about everything. Thanks Dad. Maybe everything will get better from here.

-----yesterday-----
Adrien's POV

She misses her cat huh. I'll talk to dad about it. "Hello Adrien" Natalie said. "Hi, can j talk to my father?" I said. "He is very busy at the moment,can I relay a message?" She said. "Can he talk to y/ns dad about getting her cat from America, She's really missing it" I said. "Sounds easy enough, I'll get right on it" She said and walking into dads office. I hope that works.