Chapter 5

Chapter 5

I M A N I ' S > POV

I wake up to Malique turning his head on my chest and tightening his grip on me. I start to rub his back, lightly scratching his back with my nails. He groans in satisfaction but he is still asleep. I need to get up but I don't want to wake him. Shifting my body so I can get from under him.

"Stop moving." his husky morning voice says making me pudding in his hands. He sounds so attractive just waking up.

"I need to pee Malique." I say and he groans in annoyance and I giggle.

He rolls off me but doesn't bother to open to open his eyes. I was expecting him to get up but he doesn't. I check my phone and the time. It's 10:27 am and I have an unread message from mom.

Walking to the bathroom I read the text from my mother and text back.

(text messages)

                       Momma💉🖤

Will you be home today?

                                                     I don't know.
                          Most likely.

(end of messages)

I walk back into the room and Malique is still sleep. Dang how long is he going to sleep for. I turn on the TV and finish watching the movies from last night. I snack on the rest of the un eaten snacks from last night as well. I hope he doesn't mind.

+++

Malique is up within the next hour. Finally. How he dang near goes to sleep before me but wakes up after me.

"Come on mamas." he says putting on his pants.

"Where are we going?" I ask

"I'm taking you home I got some business to take care of." he says as he walks out the room to go into the bathroom.

"Okay." I say even though he isn't in the room. Since we are going straight to my house I decide to throw on a pair of his basketball shorts that can't really fit me.

He comes back in the room, "you ready?" I nod my head and we walk out of the house. Oh lord I can only imagine what I look like to his neighbors walking out the house looking a hot ass mess.

When we get in the car I lay my head on window. Malique has been really cold every since he woke up and checked his phone. We didn't even sleep together, together. We just slept in the same bed. I wonder what would have happened if we would have slept together... why am I even thinking about that? I just meet this man a little over a month ago and I'm already thinking about sleeping with him. He just asked me to be his girlfriend last night. Well I think he did anyways.

"What's wrong with you mamas?" he ask interrupting me from being deep in thought.

"Nothing." I say because nothing is wrong with me. I'm just... I don't know.

"Well you been quiet ever since I woke up so wassup?" he glances at me through the rear view mirror to get a look at my face.

"Nothings wrong I swear. You just seem a little distance so I thought I'd give you your space." I answer honestly.

"Yea, I am a little pissed off but not at you mamas. I'm pissed at the shit I gotta do." he states. Should I ask him what he has to do? My curiosity gets the best of me. Maybe I can get a little bit more information on what he does to make all this money.