Its Not Me... Not You... Its We

Later in the day Abir was about to go to the maheshwari house and break all thire hearts. Just when jugnu gave him a letter which he said someone had dropped in the morning for him in the letter box.

"kaoun aaj kal letter likta hai" Abir said while opening the envelope.

And he understood that the letter was from mishti just by seeing the handwriting. He was about to throw away the letter when jugnu said "agar is letter to phek diya to zayada dard hoga to padh lo bhaiya aasa mishti didi na kaha tha to akhri bar padh to lo yeh letter"

And he started reading the letter "hi Abir I know now you will not call me, meet me or even speak to me and plz I hope you understand that that my family trust's u a lot and plz don't break their trust, I trust you but if u do what u are thinking to, then things will be more complicated and it will hurt u more i know u are already hurting yourself but i don't want to hurt you so plz don't do anything just go with the flow and ya don't worry about me i am fine was just wanting to surprise you,... but its ok i understand your promise is my promise and now its not only u or me its WE, WE r together, and will be together forever and ya, i know u love me and i love u too my ajeeb rajvansh and can never see u hurt and will now not allow anyone to hurt you that's my promise and Mishti always keeps her promise, we cannot talk, meet or speak to each other but we can always know and have known that we love each other and we will. I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL NEVER HURT OUR FAMILIES "

Abir had tears in his eyes and he cried " why, why does it always have to be me and Mishti who suffer why, why not someone else why is it always WE who suffer "

And he turned the letter and it was written" now its no more me or you its not Mishti or Abir, its not Abir fighting alone or Mishti fighting alone its MISHBIR,... ITS.... NOT YOU... NOT... ME... NOW ITS... ONLY AND ONLY.... WE... WHO WILL FIGHT TOGETHER.... AND NOTHING CAN BREAK US APART.. BECOUSE... ITS NOT YOU OR ME ITS WE...... WE ARE MISHBIR AND WILL ALWAYS BE MISHBIR..
I LOVE U AJEEB RAJVANSH AND I KNOW THAT YOU LOVE AND YA MISSS ME CUZ I MIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Y😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😯😯😯😯😯😮😮😮😮😮😮😲😲😲😲Uuu

So❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Much. "

And seeing the so log miss u so much he smiled and noticed something written below" seee i know howwwww to make My man  smile "

And reading my man Abir had a big smile on his face becouse now he was aware that mishti is aware of what his maa had said and he was happy that now he doesn't need to hurt anyone, not mishti, nanu, Badi ma, bade papa or anyone the things will be easy.

Just when he remembered.

Flashback

Mishti had got hurt on her head and Abir brought her to the hospital.

"sab mujhe chod kr chale jate hai" an unconscious mishti said.

To which Abir replied"Koi thume nahi chod k ja raha hai , main yehi ho thumare pass, thume kabi nahi chod k jaounga "

And mishti said" Promise "

Abir said" promise kabhi chod k nahi jaounga "

And Abir was Brought back to reality by Meenu's voice.

" beta yeha kya kr rahe ho "meenu said.

" its not me its not mishti, its not Abir maa now its become We how much
Ever you try maa u can never break us apart cuz it's not mishti or abir now its only and only MISHBIR its we and we will alway love each other cuz we don't need to express or explain our love but you................. How will you understand you don't know what love is maa.......... You don't know that we are not lovers...... We not some heer ranjha, hum raj simran, laila majnoo, ya radha krishna, ya ram aur sita nahi hai kyu ki na to hum apni family ko chod sakte hai  raj simran ki thara aur na kisi aur say shadi kr sakte hai radha krishna ki thar. Hum na Shiv aur shakti hai humesha ek dusre k sath aur agar ek door ho jaye na to doosra kisi ka nahi jaisa shakti k bina shiv shin( means nothing or weak) hai aur shiv k bina shakti vaise he Mishti Abir k bina kuch nahi aur Abir Mishti k bina kuch nahi. Maa Ab na its not me or mishti alone its we, we are together and will always be together. And ha we are modern shiv parvati so don't even think about bringing anyone one else in mishti's place maa or this time agar aapka beta gaya na to kabhi, kabhi bhi nahi aayega vapis aur ban jaye ga vahi purana banjara Abir, mishti hai is liya main yeha hoo varna jab mainne aapki aur nanko ki baate suni thi na thabi ghar chod kr chala jata par mishti na mujhe roka aur samjhaya but its  " and saying this Abir went in his room.

And was drifted into the time when mishti had told him that how is their match.

Flashback

" mishti hum na bilkul heer ranjha hai "Abir said seeing the stars lying down besides mishti.

" no hum heer ranjha nahi hai "mishti said making an angry face.

" ok,, ok angry chorni now don't become angry, to hum raj simran hai ok "Abir said and  sat down and started speaking again" mi.... Mi..... Mis.... Mishti I love u,.... U... My.... Ja...... Ja..... Jaan "he said it in SRK style

" no hum raj simran nahi hai we cannot live without our family "mishti got up and said.

" 😯😯😯😯kkkkk  so we are laila majnoo "Abir said and now mishti shouted" no,,, no.... Not at all we are not laila majnoo also "

He understood why mishti was getting voilent. It was so becouse she never wanted to even think of losing Abir and the very next moment Abir said" sorry, we are not laila majnoo "

" ok "Abir asked raising his brows.

" ok "mishti replied and lied down again and so did  Abir and said" to hum ram aur sita hai "

Mishti said" no unki love story puri nahi hui thi phele dono vo vanvas aur phir sita ji ko vanvas aur ramji ko vo mahal we are not ram sita "

Abir understood and said" thik hai to we are radha krishna "

And hearing this mishti got angry and was now on top Abir and held him by his coller and said" tum... You pagal, stupid, idiot insan i can never ever think of getting married to anyone else and will never allow u to do so "

And Abir just hugged mishti cuz he understood that she was fighting him for him and asked" to humari story kaisi hai "

" hum na modern shiv parvatiji hai humesha ek dusre k liya aur ha there is no ganga vanga in our story..... See u understand right abir "

Now Abir was back from the moment to reality and was still smiling on how mishti reacted. And he decided to go with the flow.