Maaf Kr Do Mujhe

After sometime Rishab said " yaar yeh log kab aayange yaar. "

"hi guys" there stood a boy in  these clothes with the hoodie covering  his eyes .

The doctors rushed towards ketki and started with banding her wounds.

And he looked at Rishab and Rishab walked towards the boy and they embraced each other.

"bhai mujhe lagta hai ki kuch to gadbad hai" kunal said.

"nanko kuch gadbad nahi hai ab sab thik hai" Abir assured kunal.

"nahi bhai" kunal said.

"hi guys he is Arjuna the warrior" Rishab declared.

"Hi guys so we meet the first time face to face right......... warna tum log tu sirf baghne aur bhagane may hi lage rahete ho" Arjuna grinned.

They couldn't see his face but his grin was very much visible.

Abir felt like he was seeing someone who was known to him,.....but yet so unknown. Abir said in mind.

"yehi pay boriya bistara la do main yehi bas jata ho" Arjun said.

"whys u need bedfeet and blanket" nidhi mami asked.

"mummy bedfeet nahi bedsheet hota" Ketki corrected.

Before mami could say anything Arjun said "same same dipphirent dipphirent ketki"

And this made all of them laugh.

Badi ma came forward and Arjun bent down to touch her feet amd cleared his throat "mmmh mmmh"

Rishab also bent down and one by one they touched the feet of all elders but when it was Jasmeets standing in the front of Rishab..before Arjun could bend Rishab held him by his shoulders and said "jhuko sirf usk samne jo aapki kadar kra, unk samne nahi jin ko aapki kadar na ho"

Now Jasmeet was fuming mad and just then kuhu who went to Ayanaya's house made and entry....... As soon as she saw Rishab she started saying
"u idiot, hashtag blind man, thumari himmat kaise hui ki tum yeha mere ghar tak aa jao hashtag u stalker..."

Jasmeet said "dheka na ji main na kheti thi ki yeh ladka badtameez hai dheko humari kuhu ko bhi pareshan kiya isna"

"Arey hashtag Andhaa driver u us din tum na mere gadi thoki thi u" Kuhu said.

Rishab and Arjun had a similar grin on thire faces and Arjun said "plz do the honors Rishu"

Rishab said "jo tum itna kuch bak gai didi us may yeh to batana bhool gai ki' I paid for u fir the damage,' aur tum..... Tumne mere gadi vapis say thok di ar phir chali bhi gai bina pay kiya......" Arjun kept his hand on Rishab shoulder and said "so u were at fault and now pay us for the damage of the car"