Part #9

Kohako stood behind (YN) seeking protection from a jealous ironkin. While (YN) was questioning his life choices... Arthur found the entire situation amusing, and was relieved that Kohako managed to survive, while he was a hero, slaughtering people that don't have control over most of their actions always left a bad taste in his mouth... Michelle was jealous. Not because, this bitch cuddled with him like it was nothing. Its because she couldn't do it, she is able, but she cannot do it. It is hard for someone that stood all their life on top and simply stand down and embrace their weakness. Not only that, being so strong, and bigger than others made her an outcast. Even in early age, when all the children were small she was taller then everyone else, when someone tried to pick on her she kicked the poor kid off the cliff. After this everyone feared her, though she didn't wanted to harm them, she just wanted them to go away to leave her alone. But the next day a whole group of kids just beat her up. But in the Ironkin society, strong reighn and weak obey. She started to get stronger, but she pushed everyone away... Is she destined to be alone? When she was beaten by (YN) she hoped to find someone she could relate to, someone who would not be afraid to approach her... And with these thoughts she just walked away.

Michelle : Why are you standing? Let us get out from this forest before sunset...
Arthur : Okay, let's go...

Kohako wanted to grab (YN)'s hand but, for some reason (YN) didn't wanted to be touched.

(YN) : Do not touch me. You are lucky. And I don't want any blood on my hands. Otherwise I would've let her beat you up.
Kohako : Stop being mean!

He simlpy walks away...

Scene change...

It was a starry night, as they were in a field. Everyone else was asleep, but (YN). He was pondering about his sudden outburst when that jinko spoke to him. This anger, it was from nowhere atleast that is how it seemed.
These memories, these feelings they were real but not his. Or were they. What if everything that happened in his previous life was a delusion of his half dead mind. What if (YN) (LN) has never truly existed? What if this "Keeper" was just his another delusion? And the moment he thought about Keeper,he heard.

Keeper : "Do not be afraid, what you feel is quite natural for a soul in a reanimated body. Well, not exactly reanimated, but  I did alter its appearance to look more like you. Your face features and height are the same as they were in your previous life. Sure this body did carry some, memories hmm, I don't know what could cause this but it seems like your body reacts to demonic energy in a certain way, it triggers the memories that were stored in it by its previous soul. Hmm interesting..."
(YN) : "So what?"
Keeper : "Think of it, as of  a flashback of an event you had never truly experienced."
(YN) : "But why am I so aggressive?"
Keeper : "There was a bit of soul energy that was still in your body before I put your soul here. I think its the reason why do you feel the same feelings that this ancient automaton had."
(YN) : "Oh... What are souls and this, Soulstream  anyway and actually you atleast should explain everything, you threw me here without my consent! "
Keeper : "I guess, I owe you an explanation... First there was soul energy, ether, and, well these electrons and neutrons. Then, by means unknown to me large amount of the soul energy and ehter , had just, I dunno fused?  And the Soulstream had emerged. But because of this large amounts of heat energy appeared and the consequence of this is what you call "The Big Bang". At first there were only stars, comets and space dust in the newmade realm. And because of gravitational pull particles turned into first planets. But these planets were lifeless. The thing is when the Soulstream finally cooled down the ether+soul energy mix has solidified and it divided the universe into multiverse, but still the Soulstream having the need to cool down and stabilise started to release the soul energy into the universes, and that is the reason why the life started to exist in the first place, oh and I had emerged around this time, So, first there were bacterias and I hope you did not skip your biology classes, so you've should know the rest. But only intelligent creatures have souls within their body, and the first ones to have them were you humans, because intelligent species had feelings that affect the soul energy, through generations the first souls have appeared, and when the souls came back to Soulstream it started to change and gain, sentience in a way you and me cannot comprehend. And then first Divine and Cursed had emerged. And they started to make noise, like alot they could not get along since they were made from absolutely different emotions. And having the power to  controll large amounts of soul energy
did not make it better. So I had a vision from the Soulstream, that I had to show them what to do. So I did, it was fine at first, but then... Well at some point, alot of intelligent species across the multiverse started to, make wars you know all the negative emotions made the Cursed ones insane, they thought that they could control the Soulstream and have all the Middle realm. But when the first world was destroyed and a part of Soulstream had just..."
(YN): " Died?"
Keeper : "Death is a promise of rebirth, its just that the whole branch of Soulstream was gone I couldnt even find the soul energy that was there... And the worst thing is that all these souls were gone... All these peolpe, memories, hopes, dreams like as if they mean nothing... That was the moment I started to call myself Keeper, as a promise to the Soulstream that nothing like that will happen again."
(YN) : "What about this Creator, is she a goddess?"
Keeper : "If she was a goddess, I would've destroyed her long ago... She is someone like me, she just lacks... Maturity. She does everything for as you mortals say for shits and giggles. And you know thats not good when the fate of a whole realm is on stake. Alright, I think you know enough, now get up its sunrise already."
(YN) : "Wait!"

But he did not get a response. He got up and put his  backpack on, there was still of questions, but at least his past life was real.