Twenty Six ❤️

"You know what we should do ?" Harry hiccuped, green eyes burning into his best friends blue ones.

"What bitch" Niall giggled, pouring Harry another shot. Niall refused to drink due to his anorexia, but he loved getting Harry drunk. They did this once in a while and it was so fun. Zayn would sometimes join them, but he and Liam were probably fucking or something.

"We should go to a bar. I wanna get laid." The curley head said as he downed his next shot, followed by a burp.

"Harry you're sixteen. And you have Louis. And you haven't even lost your virginity. So shut the fuck up." Niall said seriously, spraying whipped cream into the taller boys mouth.

"I need more tequilaaa" Harry yelled with a stuffed mouth. Niall rose his eyebrows before pouring another shot. Harry finished the whipped cream in his mouth, then swallowed the shot down right after. The beautiful yet horrible taste burning the back of his throat.

"You're impossible." Niall sighed as he realized Harry had taken at least ten shots by now. "I swear I think we're breaking about seven laws right now."

"Who cares" Harry whined, pulling his longish hair into a bun. He glanced at Niall one more time before giggling and leaning in to kiss him.

"Harry." Niall said, surprised.

"What Niall." Harry groaned, pulling away from the Irish boys lips.

"We both have boyfriends. And you're my best friend. And you're drunk. So get the fuck off of me." The fake blonde said logically.

"No" Harry answered before kissing the pale boy again, this time grinding on his lap.

"Harry stop." Niall said, softly pushing the bigger guys chest away.

"Or else what ? They won't even catch us." The deep British voice, filled with alcohol aroma said in Nialls face.

"You're my best friend." Niall repeated.

"It doesn't seem like that's stopping anything." Harry smirked, looking at Nialls crotch then back to his blue eyes. Suddenly, Niall grabbed the back of Harry's neck, but as soon as their lips connected again, Niall caught himself.

"Fuck Harry." He said, pushing the green eyed boy off of him and standing up. "You gotta sleep on the couch tonight." He sighed before trudging up the stairs. Harry gave him an upset and annoyed look before crawling onto the couch.

"Zayn ?"

"Yeah Ni, a little busy" The bradford boy sounded through the phone.

"Uh I'll just call you back then." The blonde boy said, his voice cracking.

"No ! No hang on. Li you can stop now. Okay what's up Niall ?" Zayn said breathless.

"Were you guys banging ? Jesus Zayn-"

"No idiot. We were working out." The tan boy giggled over the phone.

"At midnight ?" Niall questioned.

"Yes Ni, the weather is great."

"Uh okay... well Harry kissed me." He blurted, physically face palming himself.

"Harry what ?" Zayn screeched.

"Shut the fuck up Zayn and don't fucking tell anyone even Liam. Fuck Zee it's us three against everyone okay ?" Niall breathed, his hands shaking. "Harry's drunk, i'm sure he didn't mean to. Please don't tell Liam I don't want to ruin Louis and his relationship."

"Niall calm down it's okay. You know you can trust me. Just- you know what i'll be there in 20 minutes." Zayn finished, hanging up the phone. "Just gossip stuff. Nialls in a bad place right now though.. take me to his house ?" The boy said to his boyfriend who had an eyebrow raised.