Twenty Eight 💙💚

"What the hell are you doing Harold" Louis' high pitched voice asked as he walked into the kitchen. Zayn's phone was propped up against the microwave and the Bradford boy was watching Harry calmly as the taller one waved his arms around.

"Do you get it yet ?" Harry asked Zayn, ignoring his boyfriend.

"Uh.. no" Zayn answered, rubbing his eyebrow.

"Is it that hard ? I learned it in ten minutes! Just watch this girl do it!" Harry exasperated.

"I have Haz." Zayn said, squinting his eyebrows at the freckled girl dancing on the screen.

"Uhh." Louis said with a curious expression.

"Lou! You know how to do the renegade right ?" Harry asked, going through the dance again.

"The huh." Louis replied.

"Oh my god do you guys live under rocks! I'm disowning you both." Harry huffed, crossing his arms and tilting his head sassily.

"He's gone mad." Zayn whisper yelled to Louis with the very intention of Harry hearing.

"Have not!" Harry gasped acting mad.

"This is boring." Zayn replied looking at his best friend.

"Just learn it! Okay first woah, then clap, then backwards, wait!" The curly haired man began again causing Zayn to groan.

"Well i'll leave you to it" Louis whistled as he walked into Nialls living room.

"Seriously Josh, you don't think Gallavich is cute ?" Liam asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Not really, they don't really fit." Josh shrugged.

"There's no way I fell in love with you" Niall exaggerated, standing up and walking away from Josh. "Ian and Mickey will forever be the best couple in the world and if you don't think so then we don't belong together." The blonde continued, crossing his arms.

"You know what, they are good together, I mean Mickey is a criminal and Ian deserves better but-"

"What are you on about now ?" Louis yelled at Josh. "If anything, Mickey deserves better dumbass. He got thrown in prison for Ian and Ian just ignored it. I mean I know he's bipolar but come on now." Louis sassed at the drummer.

"Ian did have to fight for that place though" Liam shrugged, earning a thank you from Josh.

"Leeyum! Mickey deserves better!" Zayn cried as he walked into the living room.

"I think they both deserve better. They're clearly a toxic relationship." Harry said, gulping a water bottle.

Zayn and Niall turned to their best friend absolutely bewildered.

"Harry Edward Styles we've raised you better than this." Zayn mothered, waving a finger.

"God we are so immature." Josh laughed, staring at the younger group of boys. Liam nodded with him and Louis just shrugged, watching them debate on the famous TV couple.

Everyone's voice died when a sudden ring tone was heard. Everyone patted their pockets to see whose phone it was.

"It's me." Louis mumbled, pressing the green button before holding the cell to his cheek. "Hi mum how are ya ?.... Fi is what ?.... Y-yeah i'll be right there." He rushed shakily. "I-I gotta go- m-my sister-"

"Go" Liam said worriedly.

"Do you want someone to go with you." Josh asked, standing up.

"N-no i'll be fine just- you'll find a way home ? Or you can just stay here ?" He asked, looking at Harry.