(9) I promise on all chocolate chip cookies.

Aria's POV

I wake up to my alarm and see it's Friday. Finally! I make myself some cereal and then get ready for school. Do you ever get sick of cereal? Not really. It's quick and easy to make.

Outfit:

Do you really need to wear a hat? Not really in a hat mood today

Do you really need to wear a hat? Not really in a hat mood today. I grab my backpack and walk down the stairs. I get in my car and drive towards the school.

After the first bell rings, I walk into the classroom and see Aaron on his phone. He looks up and smiles at me.

"Hi!" I say, sitting beside him.

"I'm so done with this week." He says, putting his phone away.

"Weekend, here we come," I say tiredly.

"We're still hanging out this weekend, so don't think you're relaxing." He says jokingly.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, pretending to forget.

"Haha, very funny, Oreo." He says sarcastically.

"I try," I say, bowing. The second bell rings, and we wait for the teacher to start class.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Are you still cold?" Aaron asks, amused.

"It's like the school is a freezer," I say. So dramatic. I should have listened to my mom and brought a jacket.

"Here," Aaron says, taking off his sweatshirt.

"You don't have to do that... My fault for not bringing a jacket." I say.

"It's fine. I was getting hot anyway." He says, handing me his hoodie.

I slip it on and say, "Thank you."

He looks me up and down, and I try not to blush. "Looks better on you than it did on me." He says with a smile.

"Of course it does. Everything looks good on me." I say, flipping my hair off my shoulder.

He laughs and says, "Can't argue there."

When I have no response, he winks at me. I playfully shove his shoulder, and we walk into the cafeteria. We sit at a random lunch table and remember Henry and Jules can't make it to lunch today.

I look at my lunch and see I have Oreos again. I smirk, and he raises an eyebrow.

"What are you up to...?" He asks.