- ☆ -

\

-welcome!-

please this is so old and cringe don't read for your sake

So, I just wanted to get this out of the way, You can look however you want to look like. You can pick the characteristics and whatnot since i've seen some Alastor x readers that make you look like something else which slightly defeats the purpose of an x reader. However, You will have horns, Which can look however you like. The pronouns are female however, you can change them if you wish. The gender doesn't really matter!

I'll honestly put up random songs in the chapters (And pictures too), However, They probably don't have anything to do with the story itself.

Before you start reading, I know this may come off as mean but I have a few things to say.

1) When I give you an outfit, please don't go to the comment section and immediately write, "nAh, gReY hOodiE aNd sweaT PanTs fOr mE ThaNks-"
Like bruh I get your trying to be quirky n' shit but those comments are annoying. It's your work uniform.

2) Some of my jokes may offend you. Especially the furry ones. I have absolutely no problem with furries. I am simply referring to Alastor's ears. I'm sorry if it comes out as mean!

3) Saying mean things that isn't criticism isn't cool. I will have those comments deleted. My spelling isn't great at all and I'm sorry if "the characters would never act the way they act in this book." This book is for fun.

Please think about these things and I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

CODES:

Y|N - YOUR NAME

F|C - FAVOURITE COLOUR

F|D - FAVOURITE DRINK

H|S - HAIR STYLE

I think that's it for now, Please be patient with the updates, I don't have much free time to myself. If you have any ideas, Please comment them!

Enjoy, And stay tuned.

\