| 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩 |

|

- cover up -

Okay so, I might add a lemon into this book? I have no idea yet but y'know, y'all are kinda tHirstY-

Enjoy -

* * *

Angel's head leaned on your neck as you told him everything that happened just a few hours ago.
At first, he was angry at Alastor but then he soon found some light of the situation. He just laughed his ugly head off.

"So that's the reason you've been moping around the place? He might be a asshole, but you gotta admit, he is pretty hot." Angel confessed, while elbowing you. You just let out an exaggerated groan and put a hand to your forehead.

"It's not just that Angel, it's just that, I know I can't trust him and everyone would stop trusting me if I were to like him back." You shared. "He's probably just using me anyway, should I remind you that he killed dozens of sinners in this Hell hole?"

His smile was reduced by a little bit as he began to twirl a strand of your hair in his long fingers. He then hummed in agreement.

"Okay, maybe he isn't the best choice then. But I don't think you should be hard on em', He could kill everyone in this hotel if you were." He continued, "Or maybe you could make it clear that your dating someone else, so it looks like your taken already."

You looked up at him, "And who the fuck am I going to do that with?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe me-"

"Are you crazy? He hates you enough as is, you'll get yourself killed!" You argued back, cutting him off.

"Hah! And what then? Where would I go? Double Hell?" He started to laugh profusely as you let out an annoyed groan.

* * *

You walked yourself downstairs, planning to finish your shift for once. You simply got behind the bar and started to clean the insides of dirty, faded glasses that Angel probably used a while ago. You almost forgot about the incident with Alastor. Almost. You also remembered Angel's plan. 

'Pretend to be together with Angel so Alastor doesn't try anything.'

But of course he would try something, he tried to take over Hell for fucks sake! You decided it was best not to think about these things right now, It wasn't that important. 

Was it?

* * *

This is so short and i'm so sorry but my phone is being a rat so i gotta get something published soon. Feel free to give me some ideas since i'm legit just making this up as i go lmaO- 

Follow Me!:

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT -  Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks For Reading - !

|