| 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤 |

|

- buck -

Gore Warning (Ish) - So I've been looking at the comment sections of this books and so far I've seen people arguing about Jelly and butter and other people making faces in the chat-
I love this community - ☆

Enjoy -

* * *

The two of you stayed on the little patch of Heaven for quite some time.
He looked so peaceful. It occurred to you that you were sitting next to one of the most feared demons that have ever stepped on Hell's floor.

But you didn't mind.
His nose was up in the air, his eyes closed shut and his mouth curled up in one of the most genuine smiles you've seen on him. A strange heat emerged from your cheeks.
You put your hands to your face to hide the growing, pink blush.
The two of you stayed like this for a while, your bodies getting slightly closer, his gaze slowly meeting yours as your eyes naturally closed. His thumb caressed your chin as he lifted your head up, your lips almost touching.

His eyes opened abruptly.

He pushed himself away and cleared his throat in his fist.
His smile wasn't as soft or genuine as it was a few seconds ago.
The two of you didn't keep eye contact any longer. A few minutes passed until he finally opened his mouth,

"Well, aha, I don't know about you, but I'm starvin'!" He cheerfully said, almost like the past events from just a few seconds ago didn't even occur.
You nervously smiled and agreeded.

* * *

The pair walked deeper into the forest, you didn't understand. How would he get food in the middle of the forest.
You walked around, the little critters running past you and him. It was still quite dark out, fireflies fluttering and the leaves rustling from you and Alastor's steps.
It was beautiful.
He stopped dead in his tracks and placed a hand on your shoulder. He bent down, his lips grazing your ear.

"Look darlin'! A buck!" He whisper-shouted while pointing at a small baby dear in the middle of the forest clearing.
He told you to stay quite as he approached it, carrots in his hand.

'Where did he get them from?'

The buck fed from his hand cheerfully. Alastor had gestured you to come closer to the clearing. As you came closer, you stroked the baby dear, clearly missing the feeling of being a pure being human being.
Alastor stroked the dear, from it's ears, leading down towards it's head, neck and stopping at it's stomach.
You simply stood as he ripped through the baby dear's skin, it's guts spilling out as it left out spewing it's last cries and breaths. He smiled wickedly as he licked his now, blood covered hands.

"Who's hungry?"

* * *

This is short because I'm not creative lol-

I got round-framed glasses but their from China-

Follow Me! :

INSTAGRAM - fattymegee

ALT ACCOUNT - Fattymegee

TWITTER - Fattymegee

TUMBLR - Fattymegee

DEVIANTART - Fattymegee

TIKTOK - Fattymegee

Thanks for reading - !

|

𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 : alastor x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें