Chapter 17-Minecraft

Y/n p.o.v
Tuesday and Wednesday was really nice and now I am sitting with Kimberly, Aina, Isabel, Courtney and Amie at lunch on Thursday. The boys ate their lunch quickly and rushed to the place where they normally sit to do some dares.

"So, what have you been up to lately? Liking the new school?" Courtney asked. "It's been wonderful. I am waiting for a response to a ballet academy that I might be attending too." I said. They all nodded and we ate in silence with a few gossip stories and jokes.

After school, Denis and I got off the bus and Denis handed me the house keys. I took it and went to unlock the house while Denis went to get the mail.

I went inside and took off my shoes and put them by the rest of the shoes and got food.

Denis came inside with one letter and one letter only. My throat dried up because I just had a feeling about that letter. Denis looked at me and handed me the letter. "Tell me the news after you've read it." He said. I looked at him and he gave me a reasurring smile. I took the letter and he left to go upstairs. I got my pop tart and sat down by the table, looking at the letter like it was a foreign object. I ate my pop tart and continued to stare.

I finished my pop tart and wiped my hands off then took the letter and took a deep breath before opening it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
~Dear Y/n~
We have gone through your files and seen how much passion you have for dance. We are proud to announce that you will be attending Wenmin's Elite Dance Academy. Congratulations.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I didn't even read the rest. I just jumped up and yelled,"DENIS! DENIS, I GOT IN!" I heard feet thundering down the stairs and saw Denis rush down with his head phones on. "I told you!" He said. I was smiling and nodding. "You were right." He hugged me and asked," Wanna play Minecraft with Elijah, Ethan, Sub and I?" "Sure. But, where can I play it? My computer is in Britian." I asked. "Oh! There's a computer in the study. You do have a Microsoft account, right?" Denis asked. "Yeah."

I got everything sorted out and I joined in and saw everyone waiting by spawn for me. I was just about to move my Minecraft person when I got a group call. I answered it and we all spoke to each other and we built a nice house.

Elijah and I were sent to look for diamonds. "Just know that Y/n and I aren't gonna share our diamonds with you guys." Elijah said. I laughed then said," If we find any."

"Well guys, I gotta go. I still got some Maths homework." I said. "Wait. We had Maths homework?" Elijah asked. I laughed then said,"Yes we did. I better go. Bye guys."

Denis p.o.v
"I am gonna go now! Bye!" Elijah said quickly before leaving the call. Ethan snickered. "I am gonna get a drink quickly. BRB!" Ethan said. "Hang on, did you just say 'BRB'? to us" I asked. "It's Amie! She's texting me with all these LMAO and BRB's and ROFL. I know what they mean but they getting stuck in my head and I am saying them in my conversations." Ethan said. "You know what? Go get your drink...just chillax." I said. "Yeah...yeah...yeah....yeah." I heard Ethan say before silence. I hit Ethan to make sure he was AFK then began digging Ethan below the earth. "Sub, can you get me some sand. I think five will do." Sub went sprinting off and I covered Ethan up again.

Sub came back and dropped the sand blocks. I took them and placed them right on top of the block of dirt that covered Ethan. Sub began to laugh silently then said in chat,"He's coming." "Thanks Sub." I said. "Why are you saying thanks to Sub?" Ethan said. "Oh. He gave me some...wood." "Oh okay...guys, why is it so dark?" Ethan asked. "I don't know." I said. "Wait. I am under ground for some reason. I am coming-AHH!" Ethan screamed.

Ethan p.o.v
I broke the dirt block that was above me then all of a sudden, sand fell ontop of me and began suffocating me. I screamed and began breaking the sand but when I broke that one another one came and I broke that one then another one fell. "No! No! No!" I said then heard Denis and Sub laughing. I died and respawned back by our base. "Are you guys freaking kiding me?" I said, making my way back to where they were standing.

Denis p.o.v
"Well, if you just kept to your chest, maybe I wouldn't have to steal my iron and gold back." I said. "How do you know I did it? You have no proof." Ethan said, me guessing that he is on his way to us. "I do have proof. Infact, my proof is a witness." I said, getting all his items and retrieving my iron and gold. "Who?" "Sub and Y/n. They saw you too and we kept quiet so I could get my revenge." I said. "You sound like and evil guy." Ethan said. I looked over and Sub and saw him crouching and standing up over and over again.

When Mom came home, I said bye to Ethan and Sub then got off Minecraft.

Y/n was on her bed with her head phones on when I came in to see what she's doing.

"Nothing really. Just listening to music. What's up?" She asked,  pausing her music and taking off her head phones. "Nothing really. Just wanted to see what you were doing." I mimicked her. She rolled her eyes and smirked. "Oh uh, Mom doesn't feel like cooking tonight so we gonna go out for dinner. As a celebration to you getting into your dance academy." I said. "Really?" I nodded. "That's very nice of your mum. When are we going?" Y/n asked. "In half an hour." Y/n nodded and I left her room.