Chapter 1

Y/n's pov

Saturday morning and as usual I have to work. But there's zero motivation and if I don't hurry I'll probably get yelled at. Letting out a sigh I get out of my comfortable bed and make my way to the bathroom. I put on my work clothes which consists of a white shirt, dark blue jeans and red converse shoes. After I brushed my H/C hair and teeth I walk downstairs.

In the kitchen I grab a banana and a croissant and make my way trough the door that separates our house from the coffee shop. Closing it I turn around to see my father looking at me with a stern expression.

''Do you know what time it is? You should have been here 30 minutes ago young lady'' He points out to his watch with a frown.

''Sorry dad I overslept'' I say sitting down behind the bar and eating my food.

''Let me guess you stayed up all night watching netflix?'' He questioned, I smirk and continue eating. ''Whatever just eat up the clients will arrive in 10 minutes.'' With that my dad walks outside to prepare the terrace.

Taking out my phone I check out my Instagram to see if someone posted something. The only new thing I see is a picture posted by Alya. In which she and Nino have an ice cream corn in their hands. Probably from André Glacier, I click the like button and close my phone. I finish my breakfast and start preparing everything. Cleaning some coffee and tea cups, preparing the coffee beans and checking if we have all the sweets we need. And before I even knew it, the shop was open.

***

''Here's your coffee latte and chocolate donut, please enjoy and have a good day sir''I say while handing the bag to the costumer. He kindly smiles and leaves.

''And that was client number sixty, damn dad a lot of people today.''

My father nods his head '' Indeed, but kid you can take a break now if you want.''

''You sure? Because I think that more people will come'' I look outside and sure enough I see a mother and two kids walking to our shop.

''I can handle it, but for the certainty will you go get your mother?'' I nod and take of my apron and walk to the door. Once I enter the house I see my mother in the living room reading on the E-reader. I walk over to her and she looks at me and smiles.

''Done for today kid?'' I smile and hand her the apron ''Alright guess I'm taking over, have a good free afternoon''

''Thanks mom and good luck'' with that I put on my vest take my keys and walk out of the house. The sun shines and there's not a single cloud in the sky. Kinda warm too. Grabbing my phone I decide to call Alex 

Maybe we can hang out

''Hey Y/n what's up?'' Alex says

''Nothing really, I just finished working and wanted to know if your free?''

''I'm with Mark and Nath at the park but you can come right guys?'' In the background I hear the boys shouting 'Yes' making me laugh

'' Great I'll see you there, bye Alex'' putting my phone in my pocket I start running.

Luka's pov

''Okey so....what do I do?'' I stare at the ceiling with my arms spread on the bed. Today is one of those days that I can't find any motivation to write a song or do anything productive.

'Man it feels like I've been staring three hours at the ceiling all morning' I groan and sit up turning my attention to the window. There I see the water shining with the reflection of the sun and a couple of pigeons passing by.

''Maybe some fresh air will do the trick'' I walk out of my room and decide to go to the bridge and see there if I can find any inspiration. On the deck of the ship I see my mom cleaning the parket 

'' Hey I'm going out'' I call

''Aye but be back by 21.00 and call if you don't eat with us'' She shoutes and gets back to work.

Smiling I get of the boat and start walking. Theres not much wind today but it sure is hot. On my way to the bridge I see a couple of things. A couple holding hands, Agent Roger riding in his police car, my sister with Rose and a running Y/n?

I try to see if it's really her, and sure enough it is. I start running after her and call out her name but she doesn't seem to hear me.

'Damn when did she get so fast'

After following her for a good 10 minutes she finally stops at the entrance of the park. She's panting and her hands are on her knees. I stop running and walk over to her panting slightly myself.

''Your a fast runner you know that'' She looks up and smiles

''Luka? when did you get here?''

''I saw you running and called you but you didn't hear me so I followed you'' I say crossing my arms.

''Haha sorry'' She rubbes her neck and stands straight. ''Anyway do you wanna join me and the others? Or do you have other plans?''

I shake my head '' No, I'll join you guys''

'' Alright come on'' She walks in and I follow her. I look down at her and she's smilling. A small smile is forming on my face and I look back ahead of me to see Alex, Mark and Nathaniel. Alex is skating around the fountain while the two boys are chatting with books in there hands. Probably about some comic stuff.

Y/n runs ahead '' Hey I'm here'' They look at her and wave there hands.

The whole afternoon was really great, we talked and played some games. Plus we went to the bakery of Marinette's father to get some croissants. And before I knew it, it was already time to go home. The last great part was that being with my friends helped me find new inspiration. So I knew that I would probably stay up all night.

But that's the life a musician