Mein Hertz pt.2

Till

I hear the engine rev back to life, after a few tweeks, I slam the car bonnet hopefully for the last time, and go back into the cabin.

"We're up and running. Are you ready?"

Richard is sitting on the floor, taking a final draw from his cigarette, he looks up at me, and nods.
I shrug feeling slightly awkward and I go to sit down beside him.

"Okay what's wrong? You've been quiet all morning."

"Nothing."

"You're lying. Talk to me. Is it about what happened last night? There is no need to feel uncomfortable. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"I did...but Till I...."

I lean in and silence him with a gentle kiss, maybe a little to gentle for how I'm feeling around him right now. He closes his eyes, and leans his cheek against mine, enhaling an almost nervous breath.

I stroke my hand down his hair and rest my hand on his jaw, resting my forehead against his.

"What you do to me, Reech."

"And you me...Till....I..."

"Don't be nervous, I'm struggling to keep my hands off you right now, but everything between us will stay between us, nobody has to know, if that's what you're afraid of."

Richard rests his head back against mine.

"Does that put you at ease?" I question still vibing on his silence.

"It does." He smiles at me, and I almost melt.

"Are we ready to go?" I stand up, and take Richard's hand in mine pulling him up. "The car is ready, I'm going to drive us to the nearest stop, we can grab a bite to eat, and I wanna give you a nice hot bath, get you cleaned up.

"That sounds amazing right now." Richard lights a cigarette and climbs into the car beside me and I start up the engine.