Second Prince

Julius didnt move. He looks away.

"If you love me. Why havent you cut ties with the second prince? We are married for two months now!" He said as he pushes him away.

Charles refuses to let go and lean to his flushed face.

"My dear, I dont know what you are talking about. I havent seen the prince since I marry you."
Charles is certain that the original didnt meet the second prince so he is confident.

Julius looks at him.
He cant even push him even a bit and they are entangled so tighly that he can feel Charles warmth in his skin.
He saw the earnest look at his eyes that only sees him.

"Liar." He said unable to stare and look away again.

"I didnt lie to you."

"I visit the main jewelry shop this morning." Julius glares at Charles.

Charles tilt his head in confusion.
"And? You met the second prince there?" Charles didnt know why he is very angry. Did he met the second prince and have a clash?

"I look at the account book." He said slowly. Staring at Charles reaction but there's only confusion in Charles face.

"Is the sales that bad?" He frown.

Julius lips twitch.
"The account is wrong!" He said.

"Oh..The manager is cheating?" He is even more confuse now. He doesnt know where this conversation is going to but he feels if he interrupted Julius, he will never forgive him.

"The second prince.."

Charles waits for the main event. Its been a rollercoaster ride just to get to the main point. Its obvious that Julius is testing him. But for what?

"The second prince is taking the most expensive jewel every month! And you give it to him for free for 2 years! That is why the account book never tallied!" He said as his soft eyes squint into a dangerous glare.

Charles suddenly burst laughing.
His whole body is trembling. But his arms hugging Julius never leave Julius body.

"Wh-what?" Julius is puzzled.

"So my dear is jealous?" Charles leans forward and cant help but kiss his pointed nose tenderly.

Julius defense melted as he struggle less and less.
"You.."

Charles look at the ceiling of the carriage as if thinking.

"I forgot. Sorry."

"You what?"

"I forgot."

Julius angrily bite Charles cheek so hard.
Charles feels so painful and want to yank him but stops. He doesnt want to hurt Julius. This small frame yet soft and tender can only be love and not hurt.

Julius regain his sanity and stops.
Looks at Charles face with bite marks. Red and looks painful.
Charles is frowning but didnt reprimand him.

"Im...Im sorry." He doesnt know what to say.

Charles look at him and smile a bit. His face hurts alot but if it means Julius forgiving him, its a small price to pay.
Charles rubs Julius cheek with his thumb.

"My dear, have you calm down?"

Julius is looking down from shame and nods. Why is he acting like a hysterical woman. He hates how he cant face Charles calmly. He is always been reserve, calm and wise. But with this man, he cant seem to calm down.

"I really forgot about the second prince. Dont worry. Ill tell the manager never to give him anything from now on even a discount. Rather we will ask a raise in price. How is that sounds to you?" Charles says coaxing him.