Me and You are Us

Julius took a deep breath and he slowly remove the garments in his body.
He looks up with a close eyes and breath deep again. He slowly walks to the tub and soak himself in the warm water.

Consummate their marriage.

He never thought he will be the one who asks Charles first!

Just sometime ago that creep will go to his room and seduce him, force him and harrass him. Worst come to worst he will bite his tongue to kill himself if he ever tried to physically force his way into his bed.
But today.
His body heated up and his body tingling with excitement and desire.

It is weird.
That he can feel it for a man.

He sigh as he rubs the soap in his body.
Remembering how Charles kiss him here and there and red cherries appear in his white skin. It is embarrassing but also some sort of accomplishment.

"Charles."
He moans as he close his eyes thinking of Charles naked body on top of him.
His face flush red and he splash the water in the tub.

"What am I? What am I thinking?" He said blushing hard but also anticipating it so badly.

---

"I'm doomed."
Charles is sitting on the bed with a scented candles all around the room with petals spread around the floor and bed.
Yes. He prepared everything according to his dream first night.

But.

"What should I tell him?"
He gulps down.

Julius is looking at him with an eyes full of desire.
He also feels that his body heated up due to that but....

"I need to tell him. I need to tell him." He said and stands up. He decided to tell Julius that he is actually a bottom.
He should let him know.
Before he comes to Julius.
Julius opens the door first.
He is only wearing a thin robe while his long black hair is dripping with water. His white skin is glowing and his face to and neck is red as if he is drunk.
He gaze at Charles with the eyes full of lust.

It is as if time stops and Charles face can only look at Julius.
Julius looks at their bed and try gulping down.
His throat is dry and itchy.
He step forward and look at the robe Charles is wearing.
His skin that is expose is firm and golden honeyed.

"Looks tasty." He said unknowingly and take his first bite to the frozen guy.

It is not painful.
More like playful.
Charles heart is beating so fast he feels like going mad from dizziness.

*suck*
*suck*

The biting turns into sucking.
Charles throat gets drier as time past.
He hugs Julius waist and pull his head away from his chest.

Julius eyes is that of an intoxicated man.
It looks too damn hot and sexy.
They kiss and lick and suck each others mouth.

"Charles....I love you, Charles."
Julius whispers and moan as Charles kisses and lick his face to his neck down to his chest.

He is taking his time sucking him when he suddenly stop carry Julius in the bed and bury his face to his neck.

"Hey...Ah? Huh? What's wrong?"

"We can't..."

"What? Did I turn you off? But you are hard."

"I am...I am! I..."

"Charles! Tell me the truth, do you love me or what?!"

"I love you. I love you. I never love like I love you." Charles said and kiss Julius mouth again. Sucking and licking every part of his mouth.