Namkook/Kookiemonster

L A S T N I G H T

Namjoon groaned and whimpered as soon as he woke up. He winced when he tried to sit up straight and felt the pain from his lower half. He widened his eyes and took off the duvets that covered his naked form. He gasped when he saw the black and blue bruises painted all over his inner thighs and hips. He bit his lips and slowly got out of the bed only to sit back on it again. He sighed as he took in his surroundings and tried to fight back a smile.

His eyes scanned the room and noticed that the place looked like someone broke in and attempted to murder someone just as how you see it in most movies.... When actually it was just a result of very intense sex. He giggled and laid back down on the bed and closed his eyes as he tried to replay the scene in his head.

Namjoon moaned against the wall and smiled when the man latched his lips on his shoulder and soon biting it to claim him. "Ahhh~~~" Namjoon moaned from the intense pleasure he was receiving as he felt something hard being pressed against his ass. He yelped when the man tweaked and tugged on his nipples mercilessly making Namjoon a moaning mess.

Namjoon snapped out of it and realized that he went to the party with Jungkook. He slowly sat up and tried to look around for his phone to check the time. He wasn't really sure how the two got separated this time but it wasn't so much of a surprise now seeing that it always happen every time they attend a party but neither complained as much as before.

So he gathered all his clothing and began to dress up and limped to the front door. He chuckled to himself when he went passed by knocked out college kids sprawled all over the couch, the stairs, the kitchen, and the porch. He shook his head and thought 'damn... what a wild party.' He knew for a fact that college parties were insane but seeing people passed out at this late hour sure is something else. He only pities the person who held the party for he sure will have a lot of cleaning to do.

He didn't have anyone else at home so he decided to crash to Jungkook's place to check if the younger got home safely, that and he is practically starving right now. It was a one way trip to his friend's flat. He sat alone by at the far end of the bus and by the window. He then closed his eyes and once more began to relish those hot memories.

"Fuck!! Yes!! Right there! Oh shit! You're gonna make me cum!" Namjoon yelled as he had his ass right up in the air and his partner spanking his ass like he was being punished for being a bad boy.

"Do you like being spanked you dirty slut?" The man whispered in his ear as he gave Namjoon a strong slap on his ass cheek. Namjoon shamelessly moaned a yes and begged for more.

Namjoon chewed on his lips as he smiled at the thought. He gently slapped his cheeks trying his best to regain his composure. But how could he? The man wrecked Namjoon good.

As soon as the bus stopped, Namjoon bolted out and ran straight to Jungkook's apartment as he can't wait to share that he finally got laid last night.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was busy preparing for food as he too was in a happy mood.... For he too had a steamy night.

Jungkook grabbed his partner by the neck and pinned her down. He grunted as he rammed mercilessly into her tight hole. "Fuck! So fucking tight!" he grunted. His partner only responded to give her more and kept telling Jungkook to go faster. This enticed him more and fueled the beast inside of him to be much wilder and aggressive in bed.

"KOOOOOOOKKKIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" An intruder disrupted his thoughts that got him almost to spill the food that he was cooking. He turned around to check who it was and sighed in relief when it was just his best friend, Namjoon. He widened his eyes and turned back around because he swore he had a boner just imagining the girl's ass.

"Hyung! You seem energetic today..." Jungkook said and tried to calm himself down.

"Kookie! You can't believe what happened last night!" Namjoon leaped and hugged his best friend from behind and smiled. "I lost my virginity!" He proudly yelled.

"From who?"

"I dunno...." Namjoon released his hold on Jungkook and let the younger turn of the stove and faced him with a stern expression on his face, arms crossed over his chest with a disapproving look.

Now don't get Jungkook wrong. He always wanted Namjoon to get laid because the guy has always been uptight. He wanted the older to atleast have a good time. But Namjoon's a virgin for crying out loud. He wanted someone to steal his v card knowing that his best friend wouldn't get hurt or mistreated.

"hyung..." He warned as his voice got deeper

"hmmmm??" Namjoon batted his eyelashes knowing that he is totally fucked but pretends that he doesn't know shit.

Jungkook, like a predator, slowly walks up to Namjoon. The later slowly walking back until he his back hit the counter top. Jungkook cornered his hyung with both hands resting either side of the other as he inched his face closer to Namjoon's with a calm angry look.

"What the fuck were you thinking hyung?!" He snapped

"Sex?" Namjoon squeaked. He may be taller than Jungkook but compared to his best friend, he merely looks like a damn twig.

"What if you got hurt?!"

"I got hurt alright.... Wrecked even" He smirked

"WHAT?!" Jungkook backed away a little with a mortified look as his anger was gradually building inside of him.

"Oh Kookie! The man was fucking hot! He did me so good that I lost count of how many times I came last night! I swear! I just kept moaning and praising him for having a huge fucking cock and-"

"Oh fuck! Give it to me! I want your huge fucking cock inside me please!!" namjoon pleaded

"Yeah? Since you're such a good slut for daddy tonight I'll give you a reward." The man said and started pounding in Namjoon's tight ass over and over until both of them came. But that didn't stop them from going for more rounds.

Jungkook's knees wobbled and gave out. His ass landed on the cold hard floor. He could faintly hear his hyung calling his name as he began to remember last night's events.

Jungkook grabbed him by the hair and watched his cock get buried into the asscheeks of a person that he longed for but continuously denied his own feelings for the other and yet here he was having sex with him.

"You like that don't you Kookie?" He whispered in Jungkook's ear earning a grunt. "Let me have more of you Kookie! I want your big fat delicious cock in my fucking hole!" Jungkook moaned as he watched him with lustful eyes.

Jungkook's train of thoughts then came to a stop when he felt something heavy on his legs and crotch. He gasped shockingly at Namjoon's playful smile. The older was straddling Jungkook. Namjoon pressed himself down to ad pressure to Jungkook's raging boner.

"Didn't have to know his name last night.... You didn't have to worry at all.... Because you took my virginity, Kook." Namjoon smiled as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck lovingly. "You should have told me sooner about your little crush on me Kook.... I like you too!"

Jungkook's mouth clammed shut at Namjoon's mutual confession. He couldn't remember if he had confessed last night or what but he quietly admits to himself that he really likes his best friend and is happy to know that the older feels the same way too.

"Tsk tsk tsk..... You forgot our hot..... wild.... Sex!" Namjoon moaned teasingly. He became an addict. An addict for Jungkook

Jungkook chuckled nervously. "Then lets fucking redo it!" He grabbed Namjoon's neck and shoved his tongue right in his hyung's mouth completely ignoring the meal he cooked. He didn't need it at the moment. He had a more delicious meal right infront of him begging to be devoured.