MINJOON/NAMMIN

S N E A K I N G O U T

"Come on, Joon!!" Hoseok clapped Namjoon's back. "Lighten up!!" He shouted in Namjoon's ear through the loud music. Namjoon shyly smile and sighed. He scrunched up his brows and let his eyes bore into Hoseok's.

"This is a bad idea!" Namjoon yelled back as he felt irritated in the crowd as he felt sweaty bodies pushing him to his friend. He grunted and slapped Hoseok's shoulder hard in which in return laughed. He sighed remembering of being tricked by him earlier that he was in need of help but instead got dragged to this college party. In fact, it is a terrible idea especially for high school students to be even in a college party.

"here! Take this!" He gave Namjoon his glass of beer completely forgetting the fact that Namjoon is most definitely not have a strong alcohol tolerance. Namjoon took it anyway since he is already in the party and stuck in it might as well blend in... right? "Namjoon! I need to go. Hey! I do need your help, Joon! You're my ride home!" Namjoon's jaw hit the floor, stunned by what his friend had said. A drunk Hoseok... was terrible Hoseok. As soon as Namjoon thought gained his focus he lost sight of his best friend.

"Shit.." He uttered. He was a little bit startled as the music intensified and everyone began 'aggressively' grinding against each other. He took in a deep breath and successfully got himself pulled out of the crowd. He sat by himself on the couch and began drinking the alcohol that his friend gave him. He was having a tough time in school, part-time job and at home as well.

He remembered when his student council president yelled at him for doing a sloppy job or when he didn't get the job right, his professor hated him for some odd reason and keep setting him to fail and the other students notice this as well but chose to keep quiet. He also recalled as to when his boss is another corrupt bastard who wouldn't give him his pay at the right time and lastly, his mother with the biggest temper that kept complaining of how they continued to live while his siblings got the chance to fly out of the country and well.. disappear.

Namjoon hiccupped and starred at the empty bottle in his hand and saw the 3 other empty bottles on the table that he swore were full when he sat down the couch. He gulped thickly and slowly turned his head to the side. It took him 5 full seconds before realizing that he was actually staring at someone. "Fuck! Sorry..." he mumbled before turning away and gripped the bottle tighter with both hands.

CLINK

Namjoon looked back at his bottle and then the man who was chugging his own. He nervously chewed on his lips and sighed as he slumped back on the couch. Once he felt the alcohol kicking in his system, he just.. lets go. He then noticed that a hand was slowly coming to his line of vision towards the table. This stranger was offering him some booze like he knew that Namjoon needed some more.

"You were chugging down all the bottles I took." The man suddenly spoke.

Namjoon looked at him. Normally, he apologizes and replaces them and apologizes even more but since he was a little bit tipsy. He did the opposite. "Well boo you! They're mine!!" He yelled and grabbed the open bottle of beer and chugged it down to a half.

"I didn't think you drink.." The stranger said.

"Bitch please you know nothing about me."

"Joon.. it's me.. Jimin." Namjoon slowly turned his head and pouted. He then inched closer to him and flops on Jimin's shoulder and batted his eyes at him. He'd heard of the name Jimin before, he believed that he was the leader of the school's fraternity. He never met the guy.. Just now. And if Namjoon was sober, he wouldn't waste any time and would leave the party with or without Hoseok.

"Now, how do you know my name?" Namjoon slurred.

"You're the secretary of the university's student council. How can I not know you? Besides... How can you not be recognized standing beside that president of yours, what was his name? John.. Jeon.."