❀ Sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ Pʀᴇᴛᴛʏ Bᴏʏ | Pᴛ 2 • Mɪɴɪsʜᴀᴡ ❀

Sorry this took so long to get up guys ! Life really got in the way so I never got around to finishing this part aha but it's here now n I hope you like how it ended :)

Trigger warnings: Some negative thoughts n some weird sick feeling thing that I still don't understand
—————————————————————

Nobody's POV

It was around 1:30am, it had been almost an hour since everyone went to sleep. Well... everybody except Harry that is. He just layed there, staring at anything his eyes landed upon for countless minutes. The boy was stuck in his own head pretty much, with nobody to talk to what else could he do ? Also Simon was basically pushing the kid off the mattress, he had one arm and leg on the floor holding himself up but they were begining to get sore. The young boy just sighed, looking over to his lanky.. boyfriend ? Not official yet but they may as well be. Though even in his sleep, Simon still caused a smile to emerge onto Harry's face. He really loved him so much.

Harry's POV

I can't sleep. I want to. But I fucking can't. I was tired 10 minutes ago but now I'm wide awake. My arm and leg are getting really sore and tired from holding myself up, Simon was pushing me off the mattress in his sleep. Minter it's a good thing I fucking love you isn't it ? Sighing, I pushed myself up some more, which seemed to somewhat wake Si up. Oh no, I hope he's not mad, I don't wanna make him annoyed. But this might be a good thing so I can ask him to move.
"mf- Harry.. you okay ?" His voice was hoarse and was dripping with sleep, god I could get used to this. "Uh– yeah- actually... I don't mean to a-annoy you but.. y-you're pushing me off the mattress" I softly whispered, not wanting to wake the other boys. Simon didn't respond verbally, he just responded by sliding his hands around my waist and lifted me so I was laying on his chest. The sudden movement and contact caused me to let out a small squeak, Simon just gave a little giggle before replying, "Awee.. is that better Harry ?" It was much better, in fact he's much comfier than the mattress, "Yeah... t-thank you Simon, sorry for waking you by the way. I hope you aren't annoyed" For the second time today, he gentility lifted my face up to his. "Harry, you're not annoying me. I wish you'd woke me up earlier so you weren't uncomfortable for that length of time. And remember, I love you" Simon planted a soft and loving kiss on my forehead, resulting in me blushing and hiding my face in the crook of his neck, he's so sweet. "I love you too" my voice was muffled from being in his neck, I felt him giggle. As I was layed on his chest, I could hear his heartbeat echoing throughout his body and to be honest, it was really soothing but not enough to get me to sleep. Before long, Simon was sound asleep again, soft snores emitted from just above my head. I slid my phone out my pocket carefully to check the time, 1:53am. Fuck. This is going to be a long night isn't it ?

2:45am

I was still awake, JJ had finally got up from the fetal position he'd fallen asleep in and moved himself onto a chair, swear he was back to sleep again in like 25 seconds flat man. I could feel the hangover coming on as I'd finished drinking so early compared to the other boys and the fact that I still haven't slept. I stared mindlessly at the ceiling, part of me expecting something to happen to the sharp white that sat effortlessly above us all.

3:27am

I can feel the hangover kicking in now, I've got such a headache and I feel slightly sick. It's not that bad, I've had worse in all honesty. This will be over soon anyways, though I'm still unable to sleep. I had now moved off Simon and was now sat next to him on the floor, my back against the mattress.

4:00am

Oh god. It got worse. My body won't stop shaking, I feel so dizzy, I'm struggling to breathe. A-Am I dying ?? What's going on- this has never happened before. I feel as if my body is shutting down, I'm silently panicking in my own head, everybody else is asleep and blissfully unaware of what's going on with me. Lucky cunts. My chest panged, pain flooding in with every breath I took, the shaking got more violent as time slowly ticked on, the dizziness also increased and my head was pounding loudly against my ears. "Ah sh-shit I hope this st-ops soon.." My voice was barely audible and sounded like I had just died and came back to life. I wish that happened.