Memories

[A/n: I do not own the title picture, I just found it on google and thought it would go along great with my story. Anyways, enjoy.]

As soon as you arrive in the parking lot, you realise you forgot your sunglasses. 'Good, I hate those things!' you heard "Charlotte". 'Plus, he had to find out sooner or later.'

And she had a fair point. It was only a matter of time before he found out anyway. You walk out of the car, your eyes glowing faintly. As soon as your inside your mind flashes with memories of that day.

--------10 Years Ago--------

You arrive at your friend Frederick's birthday party, his favorite Freddy shirt on. You look around and see a lot of Charlotte's old friends. There was Johnathan, Cecilia, Benny, and your friend Jeremy. 

You also see a strange purple man looking around. You decide to ignore him. You walk over and say hi to Frederick, him being your sister's old boyfriend. 

'I wish I could talk to him one more time,' you hear the voice in your head say. '(Y/N), please just take off the sunglasses.'

'No, I don't want to freak anyone out,' you tell the voice.

It goes silent, so you continue on your way. When Frederick sees you, he beams and calls Jeremy over. "Jeremy, he's here!" He shouts. 

"Okay," you hear somewhere to your left, "I'll be there in a moment!"

Looking around, you notice the animatronics are gone. 'Must need repairs,' you think to yourself. You decide to find your dad. You go over to Jeremy. "Hey, Jeremy," you say, "have you seen my dad?" 

"No, I haven't," he responds.

'Of course not,' the voice says.

"Okay, thanks anyway, buddy." you say, disappointed. You were hoping he would finally come out of his shell and hang out with other people. But of course he didn't.

Turning around to talk to Jeremy, you don't see him. Curious, you look around for the others. You see them following a man in a mask into a dark hallway. Following, you look for a weapon in the hallway, this being extremely suspicious. You see a chain, but not much else. Picking it up, you hope you won't have to use it. Not noticing, your shades fall off. You eventually come to a room labeled parts and service. Opening the door, you step inside.

As soon as you entered, you were glad you did. The man was taking off his mask, and what was underneath scared you. It was William. Suddenly, your hair turns bloodred and the voice in your head screamed a battle cry and you launched yourself at William, having no control of your body. He turns around and cuts your forehead with a knife you hadn't seen before. You stopped, not out of pain, but of shock. He proceeds to cut your Achilles tendon in your left leg.

He then took a look at your eyes and chuckled. "Freak child, Henry can't protect you now." he said. He then turned around with a sadistic grin on his face and stabbed Frederick in the chest. 

Cecilia screamed, and William put a finger to his mouth. Still holding the finger up, he stabs her in the throat, staining her yellow dress.

Johnathan just sat there, staring, his pirate bandana on the floor, so William picked it up, shoved it in his pocket, and then cut Johnathan's throat.

Benny grabbed my chain and started to choke William, but wound up getting stabbed in the eye. William rubbed his throat, "Little brat," he says.

He then looks at Jeremy, smiling. 'No, not my friend.' you say in your head. You grab your chain and swing it at William with all the strength you had left. He groans and turns around to look at you. "Run!" you shout at Jeremy. 

"I'm going to have fun killing you, just like your sister." William says.

'Run, now,' the voice in your head says. Again losing control of your body, you grab Jeremy and somehow sprint out of the room, not looking back. When you arrive in the main room, a parent screams. Then you promptly collapse onto the ground from the blood loss.

------Present Day--------

"(Y/N)! (Y/N), wake up!" you hear a voice say. When you open your eyes, you see Jeremy shaking you awake. 

"Jeremy," you say, "why didn't I recognise you?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Ten years ago, when William killed our friends, we were there."

Jeremy sighs, smiling. "Yeah, your hair turned red and you attacked him. How you managed to sprint out of the room with you Achilles tendon severed, I will never know."

"So, you know about my eyes?"

"Yup, that's why I asked you to take off the shades. I already knew what was under them."

You pull out your chain, staring at it, and Jeremy's eye's widen. "Is that-" he starts. "Yes, it is." you reply. You start to cry, remembering every detail of your friends' deaths.

"(Y/N), I have to show you something," Jeremy says.

"Okay, let's go," you reply, walking into the pizzeria. Nothing could prepare you for what you saw.