Already dead.

I walked into the dark alley,the moonlight cast white shadows onto the walls of the houses. The sky was full of twinkling stars that felt like they were smiling at me. Taking a look around I noticed that I was the only one around in the alley but I could sense the presence of someone else. I took a sharp turn to my left all the while scanning the area for another human beings. If the rumors were true then falling into the hands of these people would mean failing into the hands of the worst people. An owl hooted somewhere but other than that there was nothing else. I took my steps carefully, afraid to wake the families who were fast asleep in their homes, it would definitely the the worst possible.
A cloud covered the moon flooding the area in darkness. A twig snapped under my foot, the noise sounding like gunshots in the silence. Everything seemed to have become still for a moment, even the owl had decided that was best to keep quiet. I looked around for anything alarming but when the sight was clean of danger I decided to move.
I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. A door in the distance burst open followed by another further down the alley. The other doors burst open similarly as though it was some kind of drill.that fear I hid at the back of my mind started to grow. An uneasy feeling took over me. None of the people had quite noticed me yet.
I took a step back as the moonlight lit the whole area. Just then a man stepped into the light I could only make half of his face. A hostile look plastered onto it, he looked up and smiled, one that didn't quite reach his face. Many other people stepped forward holding out all sorts of weapons. I realized it was time to leave.
I turned around and took off in the opposite direction which took forever to reach. The crowd of people were on my heels. Trying to lose them I took a few sharp turns to my left then right. I had no idea where I was going , I had lost all sense of direction but it didn't bother me the most. Losing them was almost impossible! Something solid and heavy flew past me missing only by inches I didn't dare to look back. I ran the same way way, forcing myself on. I didn't want to risk looking back but curiosity got the better of me. Stopping abruptly I listened, silence hung in the air. I turned around but there was no one , this took me by surprise.
                        For a while everything seemed to be going my way. They were gone! And in the silence I would be able to hear anyone who approached, but they would also be able to hear me. I stayed clear of any twigs not wanting to make the same mistake again. A soft sigh escaped my lips . Suddenly there were people shouting at me.
                          Fear took over me. Adrenaline rushed throughout my body. I ran at speeds I've never known before.
                           I looked back at them , even tried pleading with them ur nothing budged. They only moved forward constantly. I tripped over something maybe a rock and fell on my back hitting my head on something, arm liquid poured down the side of my head , I reached the back of my head my palm was covered in red liquid. Pain surged throughout my body but it stopped after sometime. Things were getting blurry but after about two minutes everything came backwards.A huge stone towered over me, something about it made me feel uneasy.
A few sentences were written in a language I've never known. I let out a breath but that did nothing to calm me down if anything I was feeling worse.
The weird people stood in front of me their chests rising up and down in a beat, the only thing that made them look alive. I took in all the details around me similar stones surrounded the area with a star in the middle. Nobody bothered to explain what it was. That was all that got to me. The man at the front of the crowd threw his weapons at me , something that looked like a sword. It hit my knee but nothing hurt. I got up the others threw their weapons as well. Most of them passed right through me. It was overwhelming.
The people could be ghosts, I ran at them but went through. Surprise filled my chest, a man waved Ed his fork in front of me it's edge going through me . That was when I realized.
Panic and fear took hold of me , they weren't dead it was me I was dead I turned around to look at myself lying down. Lifeless with a blood covering the side of my face. The trip had already killed me...