Update! Read!!

Hey all!
I know it's annoying when authors do this so I'll be pretty brief.
I started a new story.
I'm not stopping this one, I'll be writing on both.
Not many people have found the other story so far but I'd love it if all my loyal readers could spare a few minutes to check out the first few chapters!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

It's called:
Stilinski Secret!

Description:
Stiles is married and happily in love. Liam is a puppy while Isaac is adorable. Peter is possessive and Stiles loves it and the pack has to come to terms with some pretty big truths.

Extract:

The Sheriff, 'Call me Noah!', had then taken a leave of absence to go on holiday and visit his parents, a few states over.
This had enabled Stiles and Peter to go on their honeymoon without anyone asking questions, as Peter was always 'disappearing' and rarely talked to the pack outside of meetings and the pack believed that Stiles had gone with his father, to visit his grandparents.
The newlyweds had gone to France for a week before going through Spain, Italy, Greece and Egypt. They spent three weeks in Europe before flying over to Australia where they spent another week and a half (frolicking together to their hearts content). Once they got back to the US they both had wonderful tans and decided to spend a few days actually with Stiles' grandparents, just to lend some credit to the story that he was with them the whole time.

Tags:
Steter
Everyone Lives
Pack Feels
Pack Mom Stiles
Creature Stiles

Thanks to all who have decided to take the time to read this update- I would like to stress that the actual story is much better than the description.

You probably all realised by now, considering the description of 'Harry's wolf', that I SUCK at descriptions XD

Please check out the new story!

See y'all when I next update!!!!