Visit✅

Harry looked around as he assessed the room he had just appeared in. It was dated and dusty, showing signs of spell damage- but really, he expected it from the blacks at this point. They were infamous for their madness.

He had called Kreacher earlier that morning and informed him of his plans for a visit. Kreacher had proceeded to tell him at what times would only the people he wanted to initially see, be present.

It was a few hours later, when Harry had prepared himself thoroughly, that Kreacher reappeared and proceeded to side-along apparate him into the Black premises.

Now, standing in the library, he was keenly aware of the rare silence below him.

From what Kreacher had told him, only Padfoot and Remmy would be present. The others having all either gone to Diagon for the afternoon or out on Order business.

Deciding 'what the heck?', Harry exited the library and cupped his hands to his mouth.

"Oi! Padfoot Moony! D'you want to see me or not?! I thought for sure that you'd have noticed me by now!!"

He heard a sudden smash and a thud from 2 of the rooms below him before 2 pairs of hurried footsteps moved rapidly in his direction.

Harry bent his knees slightly to brace for impact and grinned widely as he saw Sirius emerge from the stairwell.

He saw no pause, only the widening of his Godfather's smile, as he was enveloped into the man's embrace- a second pair of arms joining the fold only moments later.

"It's so good to see you pup/cub." The two men echoed each others words and Harry grinned contently.

"You too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They had stood like that for several minutes before finally moving downstairs and into the parlour to chat. Neither man lessening their contact with him, as if afraid that he'd vanish should they let go for even a moment.

They sat closely, within two chairs. Remus perched in one and Sirius still clinging onto Harry in another.

"I know you both probably have questions, so, um, ask away?"

Sirius smiled slightly at his awkwardness before the casual interrogation began.

It was mostly the questions that Harry had been expecting; "Are you safe?", "Where have you been hiding?", "How come we couldn't find you?", "What's this boyfriend of yours like?" And an array of others along the same lines.

Harry answered every question diligently, setting their minds at ease as he endeavoured to continue reassuring them of his safety and happiness.

Sirius actually grew a newfound respect for his godsons boyfriend once he found out that he'd tricked him into agreeing to visit them.

Though Remus quickly told him off and Harry claimed that they were teaming up to pick on him.

A few hours passed in that fashion, light conversation filling the sidle century and a warm content settling in the room as they lost themselves to stories of pranks and teen love life's and the marauder's Hogwarts days.

"Hey pup, did we ever mention that we used to be a band. Your dad, Remmy and myself?"

Harry's eyes lit up in interest.

"No. You didn't. Were you guys good? What did my dad play? Or was he a singer? Was he any good?"

Sirius laughed at his enthusiasm, the barking sound bringing an airy lightness to the surrounding. Joy permeating the air, as Remus hastened to respond.