Snow (Ragnar Lothbrok)

'' What are you doing out here? come inside''
You just stood there out in the open watching the snow falling and covering the ground.

You stared at the horizon and the frozen sea, taking a deep breath and letting go.

'' Aren't you cold, standing out here with only this on?'' Ragnar stood behind you with his hands crossed watching you.

You were only wearing a light v neck dress.'' No, I love this weather, it makes me feel free'' you said.

Ragnar approached you and put his hand on your shoulder '' but you're freezing!'' Ragnar said in a worried tone.

'' I'm fine, besides I don't feel cold, actually I'm happy'' you said smiling at him.

''Alright, just put this on , just so my heart could rest assured'' He placed his warm cloak on your shoulders and his hands on your waist.

You enjoyed his warm embrace as the snow touched your face.
You stayed outside till it was dark and the sky was clear, it was full of beautiful stars.

Both of you just gazed at the sky and you pointed out at star sand started naming them, while Ragnar listened and stared at you in amazement.

You blushed and turned your face away, he then caressed your face and said '' You are the most beautiful and brightest star I've ever seen'' and kissed you slowly.