Chapter 10 - Closure (Part 1)

Outfits in the external link

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/135167

In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as The Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.

~~~~

~~~~

Day One

Night - Apartment

The room was a mess.

A woman was sitting on a chair, looking depressed, smoking a cigarette. She held a phone up, calling 911, pressing the phone to her ear.

"911, what is your emergency?" the operator asked.

"I've just been raped," the woman told her.

~~~~

Unknown Apartment - Bedroom

A cell phone was beeping.

Olivia and Cassidy were in bed together, naked under the covers. They reached for their phones under their clothes, grabbing them.

Olivia looked at her phone. "That's me." She kissed the corner of his mouth, sitting up. "Gotta go."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, where are you going?" Cassidy asked. He leaned back down on the pillow. "Hey, hey..." He smirked. "That was incredible."

Olivia put on a robe, looking amused. She started to walk away. "Well, don't get used to it."

~~~~

Worlds Colliding (Law & Order Special Victims Unit)

~~~~

Day Two

Hospital

The time was 12:42 AM.

Olivia walked toward the nursing desk, showing her badge to a nurse. "Hi, Olivia Benson, Special Victims Unit. I'm looking for the 1034."

"Which one?" the nurse asked.

Olivia glanced at her textbook. "29-year-old female, white."

The woman who called 911 was sitting behind the nurse, looking over. "I guess that's me."

Olivia walked toward her. "Hi, I'm Detective Benson."

Olivia held her hand.

The woman shook her hand. "Harper Anderson. It's nice... um..." Olivia sat next to her. "It's not really nice to meet you."

"I know," Olivia told her. "How long have you been waiting?"

Harper looked at her watch. "Um, 45 minutes."

"And where's the officer that brought you in?" Olivia asked.

"I sent him to the cafeteria," Harper answered. "He was getting on my nerves."