Five

The first half of my day went quite quickly. Teachers did keep coming up to me asking if i needed anything though, which got very annoying after my third lesson.

Luckily for me Ryder, Ace and Issac are in most of my classes. At least i know some people.

Ryder. That boy. As much as i love him he kept getting me in trouble because he kept making stupid, insulting comments under this breath about the teacher and the... how should i say this? How can i say this in a way that won't offend everyone...

The kept making insults about how sexually inappropriate some students are, he basically just slagged them all off to their faces.

Anyway at break the headteacher came up to me to see if i was alright due to the incident in the hallway.

I also found out due to rumours that the Veronica girl got suspended for three days due to her hurting me. That's a bonus right? Less hassle for me.

Except when she comes back and will want to kill me but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

But now i have one lesson before lunch and i'm sat on my own, in a classroom full of strangers. Even if i wanted to sit next to anyone all the seats are full except for a table at the back in the corner.

I'm not complaining, i love sitting at the back. If i sit at the front i always feel like people are staring and talking about me.

I'll tell you what though, i'm glad i'm getting my appetite back, but if my stomach rumbles enough time it might cause an tsunami. My stomach right now is like continuous aftershocks of an earthquake.

Anyway, i'm sat in biology bored out of my mind.

I'm about to doze off but there's a bang that makes my jump out of my skin, "fucking hell" i mumble and the girl in front of me laughs

"Hi i'm Freya" she tells me.

Freya looks quite tall, even though she is sitting down, she has light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

"I'm Holly" I say

"Do you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch? I was new last year so i know how daunting things can be" she tells me

"if you don't mind" i say

"not at all, actually this is Sophia" she tells me gesturing to her friend who is sitting next to her

"sophia" she tells her

"what? i'm trying to sleep" she snaps

"i'm trying to introduce you to Holly" Freya tells her

"Oh hi i'm Sophia, woah i love your top it has leo on it, fuck me hes hot. I'd kill to be in Juliets place in that film" Sophia tells me causing me to laugh

"same to be honest" i say

Sophia however looks quite small, she has bright blue eyes and beach blonde hair, that looks natural, so i'm guessing it's her real hair colour. She suits being blonde. She looks like Sophie of Mamma Mia which is quite ironic if you ask me.

"Mr White please sit down" Mrs Daniels tells someone and it can only mean Finley fucking White.

"someone's sat in my place" he grumbles

"well go sit next to Holly" she tells him

my eyes widen. fuck no.

Everyone in the class looks at me. No no no no

I watch him as his looks at me and smirks. That fucking smirk.

He heads over to me and pulls out the chair next to me "Rapunzel"