Author's Notes.

This is a fan-made work of an original series made by Disney and Square Enix.

I do not own anything except my own characters.

The cover is made from multiple images, none of which are mine.

Kingdom Hearts Logo is from Wikimedia Commons.
Daybreak Town Background is from KH13 and KHWiki.
Lastly, the font is from DaFont and was made by Eliot Truelove.

The music that I link on the future chapters belong to Square Enix and Disney and all the other owners of the music.

(especially Yoko Shimomura, all hail the goddess herself)

No copyright infringement intended!

---

Hello, it's me again!

This is my first time working on a fan fiction. I hope I can do the series some justice even a little. Kingdom Hearts has been a part of my life ever since I was a child, and it is one of the reasons why I am the person that I am today.

Recently, I finished some games from the series again, and found myself wanting to write something about it. And well, that was the reason why this book was created.

I created somewhat of an original story that takes place before KHUx― which is, as of the time of this writing, still does not have any official background, I think. So yeah, it is kind of difficult to make lol (I thought it would be easier than making one in a currently existing setting but no――― it is much harder than I first thought lololol)

Also! I got an Utada song perfect for this book, because you know... every Kingdom Hearts entry should have its own Utada song. (Or hey, yet another remix of Simple and Clean ohoho) I listened to Utada's song, "Good Night", and thought that the song really fits lol I put the link for it above! Please take a listen, it's worth it.

Let me add that music only works for the desktop site, meaning phone users can't vibe to the music as they read TTATT

Honestly, I haven't played much of KH:Ux but I've done some reading... still, I am very sorry for any mistakes or inconsistencies that might be found in this work! If there are some, please do not be afraid to tell me so I can improve even more!

Well, that's all from me! Let's proceed.