💗One💗

"

"..yeah we're almost there!"

"...Just some mins Jimin!!!"

"...okay c ya in 5!"

Thankgod he understands.

"TAE CAN YOU COME OUT NOW?" I called again.

"Yeah gguk just a min- I CAN'T FIND MY BELT!!!"

Sigh

"Wait I'm coming"
I quickly went to his room only to be finding him ruffling his hair out of tension.

I removed his hand from his hair and combed it with my fingers quickly, as he gave me his precious boxy smile which i couldn't help but smile back.

Next i open his closet, and carefully but quickly started searching for his belt which seem to be on the bottom of all.

Finally found it!

I turned around and gave it to Taehyung as he quickly putted it.

"What would i even do without you gguk?" He said and pulled me into a hug but i broke it off fast.
We got no time for it!

"Tae get to the car fast- I told Jimin we'll reach in 5 minutes almost 10 minutes ago!" He chuckled and grabbed the keys heading out of the house and locking it.

"I'm driving since you made us late" i said getting into the driver seat.

"Okay-" he pout and went to the passenger seat.

The ride was just us ranting about our day to each other and jamming to our favourite songs, afterall i missed my best friend!

We reached after some mins and quickly got out of car as he reached for my hand, holding it and dragging me to the cafe's assigned table where Jimin was sitting talking to someone on his phone.

As soon as he saw us coming, he quickly ended the call and rearranged his face to an angry one.

"DO YOU THINK MY BEAUTIFUL SELF CAN WAIT FOR ONE WHOLE HOUR?!?" He screamed and huffed sitting back down.

"We're sorry but TAEHYUNG WAS THE ONE WHO MADE US LATE!" I sat on the chair and crossed my hand in defence, looking over to taehyung.

"Sorry~" He again reflected his boxy smile and sat beside me.

"Koo do you wanna eat anything?" He asked softly looking right into my eyes.

"Just black coffee" i said and smiled back as he held my hand again and putted it inside his hand.

He then called the waiter and told him my order, after the waiter left he instantly squeezed my hand and said smiling "you look very cute today"

I blushed a bit and mouthed a 'thankyou' smiling back.

"Ehem..."

Oh he's here.

We look over to see Jimin looking at us with an eyebrow raised. "I did not sign up for this!"

We smiled at him nervously and sat straight, attention all to him.

"So Jimin tell us about your crush"
I saw his eyes lit up on Taehyung's question.

"Well- He's really really cute like a kitten and his gummy smile is what to die for and his hands are just so beautiful and his hair so fluffy that i could literally play with them the whole da-"
"He's in love" Taehyung said.
"He sure is" i replied.

"Well Jimin can you send us his pic since we can't just pick him on that lovely info you gave" i said as he laughed nervously and nodded.

I got my coffee and we talked for some time with him basically telling us how much he and his crush interacted and we telling him how we could do the matchmaking.

Matchmaking was one of the work Taehyung and me really like since the starting. We always get so happy to see people around us having a perfect love life so happy and giddy all because of us. Just like how Jimin look at us with such hopefull eyes we want to accomplish our this task too.

We headed home after an hour or so and I decided to stay at Taehyung's house tonight. After all he was my neighbour.

As soon as he opened the door i ran to his room and threw myself on his bed. He saw me and let out a chuckle laying beside me. He placed his hand on my waist and led my head on his chest.

"So how was my bunny in these seven days?" He asked playing with my hair.

"Very bad without you!" He chuckled at my answer and kissed me on my head.

"I'm sorry even i wanted to stay with you or take you but both of the things were not possible"

I smiled and kissed his cheek."I understand don't worry!"

"Smart bunny aren't you?" He praised pinching my cheeks making me a blushing mess.

"Yah! Shut up lemme sleep!!!" He chuckled at my embarrassed state and started getting up, before he could i pulled him back down.

"I'm just changing my clothes and getting some for you don't worry bun"
I nodded and let him go.

He went to the bathroom and changed into a white over sized t-shirt with black baggy shorts. And bought the same for me but with grey and black.

Not wanting to leave the bed, i started stripping there only as Taehyung chuckled and leave the room.

When i was done i called him and pulled him down with me, as we get back to our cuddling position like before- me resting my head on his chest and he securingly gripping on my waist with our legs tangled.

We were both quite sleepy so it was not a minute as we closed our eyes and drift into sleep in each others arms.

We had another task now and i couldn't be more excited!