💗Two💗

"So what do we do?"

"So what do we do?"

"I don't know hyung...Yoongi hyung don't even know him that good but he's already head over heels" i replied confused after Taehyung asked me

"Hmm- we should first let them meet" Tae said cheerfully.

"They already met what do u mean?"

"They always met in group parties, basically never alone plus Yoongi hyung will never meet him alone without any reason so think something koo " he said getting back to the kitchen to bring a glass of water for me.

I thanked him and started to think something. "We can just plan a meeting for the four of us and leave them two alone in between"

He chuckled and nodded. "I'll talk to Yoongi hyung, now gimme a hug"

I slowly went on front and jumped over straddling him, he firmly holded me by my thighs and placed me down.

"I wanted a hug not u over me u big baby" he said laughing then pinching my cheeks.

"Yahh it hurts!" I said pouting and holding my cheeks. "You're bad hyungie"

"Aww I'm sorry but you're too cute to resist" He said as he removed my hands and caresses my cheeks softly.

*ding dong*

"Looks like they're back!" I said excitedly as we both went to the door with a genuine smile plastered on our faces.

We were soon engulfed in a bear hug by my mother who was there with my father and Tae's parents.

"I missed you my kookie and oh my god!!! TAEHYUNGIE YOU'RE BECOMING MORE HANDSOME DAY BY DAY!" She screamed and ruffled Taehyung's hair who was laughing at her since they met two weeks ago only.

"Ok but-I WANT TO MEET MY CHILDREN TOO!" We heard a jealous voice chimed in.

Taehyung's mother was soon coming towards me, with a more tight hug as everyone laughed still standing at the door entrance only.

"Can we like move inside and do these must-when-come-back ceremonies?" Taehyung's dad said laughing as me and Tae moved away from the door giving them space for coming.

"Jungkook help me get the luggage please!" My dad said with a smile before signalled towards the trunk of the car, before i could go Tae hyung stopped me "wait- I'll help him! You go give them some water" he said smiling and getting over to my dad.

I nodded and came inside, sitting beside my mom.
"So how did you survive without your amazing mom these three days?" She asked flipping her long hair in process.

"Oh she mean 'without your coolest aunt' right?" Tae's mom said dragging me towards her.

"I think so too- how did i even survive without my coolest aunt?" I said huffling, as we high five each other.

We saw my mom fake pouting as we laughed.
"Im just gonna go to my baby bear Tae, you can adopt this bad bunny Jae" She said getting towards Taehyung who was coming from outside after helping my dad.

"Oh bitch he's already mine, i don't need papers proving it! Right bun?" Tae's mom said smirking and holding me closer as i nodded.

"Are we done with the ceremonies yet?" My dad came back inside with Taehyung's dad and laughed seeing us like this.

"Oh yeah we're done- let's go back dear" my mom said looking towards my dad as he nodded.

"Jungkookie will come later~" Taehyung said coming towards me as we all laughed at him.

"Of course or better keep him here only since he only likes his coolest aunt and you" My mom said laughing as i just giggled and nodded teasingly.

"Am i literally being outcast from Jungkook's favourite people's list?" Tae's dad said with a fake shocked reaction on his face which had me shaking my head fastly and disagreeing, running towards him for a hug.

After all those lovely moments my parents head back to our house for arranging everything back since they came from a business meeting held in Tokyo with my parents.

My dad and mom owns "Jeon Logistics" while Taehyung's dad and mom owns "Kim Enterprises". They both had a collaboration of their companies which had a lot of progress for both of them. So they all had to attend the every two months meeting in any specific part of Japan.

Tae hyung have a sister, Irene, who is currently living in Busan with her girlfriend Seulgi and we couldn't be happier because we were the ones who got them together after the day noona came up to us and ranted about this beautiful girl she met at grocery store.

Tae always have this weird obsession with crazy things and he always finds websites like the one he found when i was 15 and he was 17- 'MatchTheTrash.com'.
There people post about their crush and certain people who get the matchmaker batch help them to set them up, in return they take money from the person who applied.

I never thought that shit would be interesting but Tae dragged me to it, and who could resist him? I actually enjoyed seeing those two together. I remember their name- something like Jennie and Kai, the first one we got together.

Just as the time passed by i started enjoying to set up people. Many turned out bad too, like this one crazy girl who told us to set her up with this actor like tf? And that one lover boy who want this pretty girl but end up crushing on her mom. It was hilarious to see.

Some were successful, mostly straight couples, gay couples had a bit of problems since they didn't certainly knew is the other is gay too. But that too i remember being Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung that was the cutest couple ever. They later shifted to Barcelona with their adopted child.

Just like that a few months ago I met Jimin, he is the cutest sweetheart ever, so friendly and helpful and everything you could ask in a friend for. He and Tae are the bestest friend i can ever wish for.

They spend the whole crashing on my house, purposefully emptying my wallet for food and clothes. I still don't mind, they're the best.

Day before yesterday, when Jimin came crying to me about how he's in love with Taehyung's cusion which is so cute and fluffy and smart yet reserved, and he wanted me to set him up with him, i was literally laughing at his desperate nature.

Taehyung's reaction was quite interesting, he ranted about all the worst qualities like being hella lazy, kicking him out during his disturbance in sleep, sarcastic replies and much more of the elder in order to get Jimin out of his crush but he replied with much more drooling.

At the end he decided to meet up in cafe to discuss about him and that's how the yesterday's conversation happened.

To make it more professional we even exchanged pics which was quite amusing lol.

So according to what we planned, let's hope it works!