16

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted when I saw him in the kitchen. I was shocked to see the mess he had made.

"Making breakfast" "Making breakfast or destroying the kitchen?! Get out" "You can't do that to me" I took a deep breath and walked towards him.

"Oh, sure I can," I said and grabbed his arm. I pushed him on the other side and pointed my finger towards him. "As long as I'm staying here, I don't want to see you in the kitchen"

I said while staring at him, "Very funny" He said while laughing, when he looked at me he stopped. "You serious?" I nodded and started to clean up.

"This is MY kitchen," I said and started to make breakfast. I put the breakfast on the kitchen counter and he sat in front of it. "Here you go, enjoy your breakfast," I said while seating beside him.

"Can you drop me by the café" "Why are you even asking? I would have done it even if you didn't ask me" He said and took a sip of his coffee.

It was quiet while we were eating, I wanted to ask him where he slept last night because he wasn't in the room, but then I remembered the kiss.

"Why are you blushing?" I looked at him and saw him looking at me with a smirk on his face. "N-No, I'm not" "Then why are your cheeks red as a tomato?"

"T-They aren't! Come on, or I'll be late" I said and stood up. I heard him chuckling and then heard his footsteps.

He took his black blazer from the sofa and put it on. "Let's go," He said and took his phone. I took my purse and walked behind him, he walked to the elevator and looked at me.

"Uh, no you won't" He smirked and pushed the button. I ran towards it but it was too late. That bitch, I'll kill him. I kept pushing the elevator button and waited for it.

I jumped in the elevator and pushed the button. When I was down I looked around to see if I could find him.

"That asshole, I'll kill hi- AH!" When I turned around I saw right behind me. He was not too far from me, but neither was he too close.

"What were you saying?" He said and wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me more closer to him so that our lips were only inches afar.

I could feel his hot breath touching my face. My heartbeat increased, my breathing increased, my stomach felt heavy, I felt like something was flying inside my stomach.

"N-Nothing" I whispered trying to look away, but he cupped my cheek with his free hand and made me look at him.

"I heard someone calling me an asshole" "S-So?" I tried to avoid his eyes but I couldn't help myself. He looked straight in my eyes, his eyes slowly went down to my lips.

He leaned forwards, I looked at him and slowly closed my eyes. I felt his hot breath on my lips, I tightened my eyes and then...

"Are you coming or not?" I opened my eyes and saw him walking away. Did he just leave me like this? Wait, why was I even expecting the kiss in the first place?

What the hell is happening to me? I should see a doctor soon. I took a deep breath and walked out. I saw him in his car waiting for me, this fucker. I won't talk to him.

"Are you coming or not?" I ignored him and started to walk away. I don't even want to see his face right now, how can he play with me like this?

*BEEP BEEP* I turned around and saw him behind me with his car, "Get in!" I heard him shouting. I ignored him and went to the bus stop.

His car stopped in front of me, people looked at me and then at his car. Why is he making a scene? "Zoya get in!" "Sorry? Who are you?"

He looked at me with a glare, I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. "I don't have time to play" "Well if you can play then why can't I?" I saw the bus coming and got ready to get on.