26

ANTHONY LOPEZ
Today was a long, I was exhausted and tired. That didn't last long till that I knew when I arrived home, Zoya will have dinner ready and then she will help me relax.

I opened the door and saw the lights were. I turned the lights on and looked around the living room, "I'm home!" I shouted but I didn't get an answer.

I walked into the kitchen and it was like I saw it in the morning. There wasn't anything on the dining table either. She may be with her friend, but she texted me that she would be home before me.

I called her but her phone was off, where is she? I walked out in the parking and saw that the wasn't here. I jumped in my car and drove to her friend's apartment.

I looked around and didn't see her car. I took my phone and tried to call her once again, but it was still off. Now I was getting worried, she never turns her phone off.

I went up to her friend and knocked on the. A guy opened the door and he looked at me confused. "You are?" "Is Zoya here?"

"You must be Anthony?" I nodded my head and he looked back inside. I had this little hope in me that Zoya was in there.

He looked at me and told me to come in. I walked in and looked around, "I'm Edward Mia's boyfriend and Zoya's best friend" I shook hands with him and kept looking around.

A pregnant girl walked in which I knew was Mia, "Mia right?" She nodded her head and looked at me worried. "How come you are here?"

"Where is Zoya?" "She must be at your penthouse, she dropped me off at 8 pm" Where is this girl?

"Is something wrong?" Yes, this is a big problem. "I-I can't find her"

"What do you mean you can't find her?" Edward said and looked at me worried and mad.

"I just came home from work and didn't see here there, I tried calling her but her phone is" "What the hell did you do?" He said and grabbed me by my collar.

"Let go of me," I said trying not to get angry. Does this man think I did something to her? "Edward let go of him," Mia said while taking his hands away from him.

"We need to try to find her, this isn't the time," She said while looking at him. My phone suddenly started to ring, without looking at the caller Id I answered the phone, hoping that it was Zoya.

"Zoya, where are?!"

"Wow, wow, relax Anthony Lopez"

"Who is this?"

"Your beautiful girlfriend is here with me, you got yourself something useful"

"Don't you dare touch her!"

"I won't do it now, I still have time"

"What do you want?"

"I'm surprised to know that you are willing to give something to safe this girl of yours"

"Tell me what you want!"

"Not so fast lover boy, try to find me"

"What?"

"Try to find me, if you want her alive"

"Don't touch her, or I'll kill you with my bare hands!"