51

(Yoongi's POV)

"Wow Yoongi, It seems nothing much has changed about Maki since last month."

Thank god.

"So she's okay and everything?..."

"Mhm! I did want her to gain some weight and she really has, I feel a lot better about her weight class."

Y/N has been bringing her treats...maybe that's what has helped...and she's been making meals...

"I have noticed some things about Maki emotionally however."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, her affect is a lot better to be honest."

"Her affect?"

"Mhm! Like how she responds to emotions and expresses her own emotions, Maki seems like a much happier baby these days and I'm relieved to see it. Whatever you have changed in the last month has made your baby very bubbly and outgoing."

The only thing that has changed...

Is Y/N...

"Hellooooo? Hyung?"

"Ah come in Jungkook."

Yoongi feels his heart slightly drop when Jungkook is the one that walks in his apartment, his stomach feeling uneasy about last night.

Y/N left so quickly..

Oh my god I forgot to plug in my phone!

"Ah hold on Doctor let me go plug my phone in."

"No problem at all, I'm going to check Maki's temp then I'll be finished."

"Hyung can I talk to you for a second?"

"Sure Jungkook, I'm plugging my phone in so follow me."

Yoongi quietly leads Jungkook into his room as he leans down and plugs in his phone, his eyes narrowing when he sees the younger male shifting his feet nervously.

"What is it Jungkook?"

"Well...um...it's about that Noona.."

"What are you talking about?"

Yoongi's entire chest suddenly clutches with panic as Jungkook clasps his hands together and clears his throat nervously.

"Well last night when Jimin Hyung and I were out eating she called us screaming and scared out of her mind...when we got to her house some guy was beating on her door so hard it was like almost broken in two..when the guy saw us he took off running and Noona was inside backed all the way up against her bedroom wall screaming..."

Oh...my god...

"Where is she now?!"

"Jimin Hyung took her to his place because mine is in the crowded suburbs we didn't want her name to get plastered all over the media."

"Well is she okay?!"

"I-I think so! I went home after I carried her to Jimin Hyung's car-"

"Hey Jungkook, watch Maki for a second would you?"

"Hyung-"

"Is Jimin at home?"

"H-He's on his way to a sound check at two-"

"Okay thanks, stay with Maki for a little bit I'm going to check on her."

"Hyung!-"

"Thanks!"