101

(Yoongi's POV)

Ugh...I'm so tired...

I feel like my spirit has been beaten...

I'll just lay down for a bit...then I'll get up...I just need a second..

Making his way over to the bed and laying Maki down beside him Yoongi watches the baby lay on her tummy and turn her head to the side to gaze at him, her tiny lips stretching into a warm smile.

"Pa?"

"Mmm...just lay with Appa for a minute..."

"Ma?"

"Mmm Ma is making tea for the uncles that are going to be here...although shes really good at making Appa feel better...she's so good to us Maki, how did we get so lucky?"

"Mmmmmmm!"

"It's funny Maki...this is where you and I slept when I first brought you home...Appa had nothing for you but a little car seat from the hospital...I was so tired that day...now look at us, we're laying here together with everything in the world at our fingertips..."

"Papapapapapapapapa."

Reaching out and rubbing her tiny cheek with his finger Yoongi lets out a painful sigh and swallows hard, a small lump of sadness forming in his throat.

"Maki, Appa will never lie to you okay? You won't ever have to wonder who you are or where you come from...Appa will always tell you everything...even about the woman who had you...I promise that you'll never have to go looking for that woman because you don't know who she is...I'll always tell you...I'll even show you pictures if you want...but...she isn't your mother...I wish she could have been for your sake...but Appa will do everything he can okay? Me and Ma too...Y/N loves you so much..."

Staring into the baby's eyes and watching her gaze at him with unwavering love and admiration, her fingers tenderly gripping the soft grey sheet.

"Appa."

"Yes Pa-"

Widening his eyes and sitting straight up in the bed Yoongi lifts Maki up and feels his entire body begin buzzing with odd emotions, tiny giggles emitting from the baby.

"M-Maki...d-did you just say...Appa?...."

"Appa!"

"Y-Y/N-ah! Baby!"

Suddenly hearing footsteps thump across the floor Yoongi watches Y/N quickly open the bedroom door and look at them both with a worried expression, her voice spiked with obvious anxiety.

"What?! What is it?! Is everything okay?! Is Maki alright?!"

"She....She said Appa..."

Putting her hand on her forehead Y/N's shoulders relax and droop back down  to normal as she walks over to the bed, her tone softening to light agitation.

"Don't scare me like that Yoongi..."

"I'm sorry Baby...I just-"

"APPA!"

Turning his attention back on Maki Yoongi's lips stretch into the widest smile possible as he looks at Y/N who meets his gaze with love and warmth, her arm tenderly looping around his waist.

"See? I told you she would say it eventually and at just the right time."

Tugging the baby into his arms and showering her cheeks with kisses Yoongi leans back into his loves embrace and suddenly feels the weight of his past being completely lifted off his shoulders, the wound on his heart sealing away any negative feelings he could have.

She said it...

She finally said it....

She called me Appa....

I've waited so long...

"Did...did you work on this with her?"

"Me? No I haven't...anytime I would try she would shower me with Ma and giggle."

"Mmm..."

"She picked it up from her Appa of course, it wasn't me Yoongi."

"Appapapapapapapappaappapapapapapapa."

Closing his eyes and completely giving his weight to Y/N Yoongi holds Maki as closely as possible to him and pats her back, her tiny coos brightening up the room with her very sound.

I love them so much...

What would my life even be without Maki or Y/N?

I guess...I felt so incomplete before...I didn't even know how lonely I was until I looked into my daughter's eyes that day...when I saw her beautiful little face...

When I saw Y/N's determined expression at that chicken restaurant...the way she would rather be jobless than let a single child go without a meal for a night....

Both of you have brought so much sunshine into my existence...I've always felt so out of place...even in society most of the time...I've always used my music as a way to escape my sad reality...my own parents didn't even want to support my dreams...they wanted me to be a business man...go to college...marry rich...

But here I am...laying here on this bed with you both...feeling this amazing sensation in my heart...this is truly love...

Opening his eyes and gazing up at Y/N who flicks her beautiful round orbs in his direction he places a tiny kiss on her lips, a small surprised gasp emitting into the room.

"Yoongi..."

"I love you so much Baby."

"I...I love you too-"

"No really I mean it. I love you so much."

His heart practically skips a beat when he sees her cheeks flush a soft tint of red and her head move to rest on his shoulder, her voice lowering to a small whine.

"Yoongi..."

I'll never be able to say into words how much I love her...

From the second I saw her I felt something...even though I didn't want to believe that it could be true...I was so scared that something would go wrong and I would have to lose you...I felt things I've never felt before even with Nanami...that true connection...that true love....

This is what true love is supposed to feel like.

This is what it really means to have everything in life.

My money can buy me anything in the world...but one thing it can't buy me...

Is my beautiful family I have right here in front of me...

(A/N): *wipes small tear*