A very horny morning

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

You awaken and you're enclosed by a warm exposed embrace, immersed in the sheets. It's Tenya, You're entirely exposed as well, and he's squeezing your boob with his big rugged hand. You're nevertheless sleepy, it appears that he is awake. You turn around and snuggle into his bare chest. Tenya shifts his hand and gropes your bare ass. You think to yourself " Is he horny 🧐?". You lye there knowing you can only dwell in bed with him for a few more moments before you have to prepare breakfast.

Time has gone by and now you have to get up, as you sit up, you feel Tenya sit up too. He clenches you from behind yanking you back down into bed. Tenya says " You don't have to depart merely yet I'll acquire us a healthy feast out today😁". You say " Mk ☺️" as you nuzzle deeper into his body. You lye there all snugly for a long period of time. He then says in a very sharp and sinister voice " I wish to fondle you 😳". You assume to yourself " He really was horny😏". You tell him "Do as you'd like 💕". He gets on top of you. His complexion has redden, he begins to kiss your neck. You start to wail it's making Tenya uncontrollably hard. Tenya asks " do you like it 😚". You let out a small "yes😖" as his lips move down to your boobs. He gropes them, and smooches them. You begin to fight back your moans as his hands, and his tongue proceeds to make you feel horny. Tenya says " You don't have to maintain quiet, I cherish hearing your cute moans☺️". Tenya moves down to your unmentionable. He Initiates to lick your wet it, you try to seal your legs as the sensation is way too excessive for you. Tenya spreads your legs even wider as you let out a striking "MHAAAAMMMMM 😫". His tongue moves deeper into your unmentionable, you try even harder to fight back your moans. You grab and stroke his hair as you try to hold back. Then you arrange your hands beside your head and arch your back, and let out soft gasps. You sense an orgasm coming on. You notify Tenya you're about to cum. He sucks in you even harder. Your fragile gasps fling into slight wails and turns Tenya on even further. The penetration steers you wild. Tenya looks up at you with a mischievous look in his gaze. You can't take it anymore, but he keeps going harder. Then it finally occurs. You erupt into a massive orgasm, you yell "TENYA😩". You grow tired yet satisfied and your unmentionable throbs, your entire body spasms. Your juices spill out, your body comes to be so heated.Tenya withdraws his tongue and gets closer, his eyes meet yours and he begins to aggressively kiss you. You're still so exhausted but tenya is full of resilience, he smooches you seductively. He wishes for your body immediately, he ceases to kiss you for a moment. He asks you " Did you find that enjoyable 😘". You look at him with your hands around his neck and say " yea🥴". The top tenya's head and your head touch each other. He chuckles and says " You understand I simply can not go one round😏". You smooch Tenya on the lips. He received that by alarm. Tenya puts his red, stiff, massive, throbbing member up against your wet unmentionable. You and him both know what's going to transpire.  

Tenya notices that you're certainly tight, he doesn't want to barge straight in like the previous time but he understands you admire the discomfort of his enormous member, so he graps your wrists and positions them above your head. He slowly pushes his member inside you, you let out a fixiated moan as he slowly formulates his member in your body. You try to move your arms but Tenya's grip becomes stronger. He kisses your neck and you moan as his member surpasses its limit into you. You start to cry out in moans, but Tenya just pushes in his member harder. He extends as far as he can go. Then he proceeds to pound into you, you feel an overwhelming sentiment between his body and yours. You can listen to Tenya let out manly grunts, it makes you just additionally horny. You remain so unsteady and your body is filled with squeezing's, you can feel the love in the atmosphere. You can't take much of his pounding member anymore you tell Tenya "Im about to-💜"Tenya says "Me too💙". He goes faster and heavier, this man possesses no chill. You feel an intense sensation of pleasure that is virtually too unbearable. Then you both climax, Tenya lets out an aggressive moan ~ so manly ~, and you arch your back and let out a boisterous "MAAAHHHHHMAAAAAA 😩" the relief is almost too flawless for you both. A surge of heat passes through you and Tenya. He falls on you as his member throbs inside of you while pouring out his delightful man liquids. You both are exhausted, you and Tenya are there laying for a lengthy moment, then he takes his member out of you and lays on top of you. Your hands ease on his expansive back. You both rest there and fall back to sleep.