Getting ready for bed

💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

You and Tenya cease a cuddling and discussion session. You notify Tenya "I'm going to go shower, I need to wash my hair as well 🥱". He sits up as you begin to prepare for your shower and says "ok I'll be lingering out here 🙃".

You walk into the bathroom as Tenya patiently waits for you. You close the door and proceed to remove your clothes. You turn on the water and get in. You scrub your hair and body, suddenly you hear the water turn on from the tub, you notice it's Tenya getting into the bath, so you assume nothing particularly of it and rinse off your body, you drift your finger across the wet shower wall to draw a resemblance sloth. You hear the shower door open and turn around. Tenya is stepping into the shower, he says "I shifted my intellect, I wish to carry a relaxing bath with you and perhaps help you shower 😳" you tell him " I'm already done with my shower ". He asks " can you stay in here with me and wash me,🤗"  you tell him you will and you get behind him and scrub his broad back, you give him a back massage while he washes his front side. You and he carry a small conversation. Then he clears the soap from himself then turns off the shower and hops into the tub, while you get out of the shower as well and comb your hair for a few minutes then moisturize it. After you hop in the tub with Tenya, you lay on him. Tenya says " This is quite relaxing😌". You advise him that you approve, then you and him resume your discussion from earlier, while Tenya massages your back and then clutches you in his arms. You and Tenya are about half an hour into your seminar, and you perceive Tenya's member getting relatively hard. Tenya tells you " you can feel it, we take this over to the bed 🤫". You get up first and you can feel Tenya orifices staring at your now wet unmentionable. Then you dry off and head to the bedroom, Tenya then comes after. You get into the blankets and Tenya joins you. Tenya is on top of you making out with your savory lips. You both understand what's taking off subsequently.

Tenya says "you know I can't help but to keep my hands from wondering 😏" as his hand touches your boobs with his hands. You blush along with him and run your hands through his hair as he makes out with your sweet seductive lips. Feeling his physique up against yours is truly a humbling ordeal. One of Tenya's hands goes from smoldering your boob to grasping your ass. The sentiment is certainly turning you on, and Tenya can tell by the fluffy moans you transpire. Tenya halts kissing you and says " I strive to fulfill you,💕" you inform him " I feel like appeasing you first", he says "we can both pleasure each other at the exact moment 😏". Tenya turns around so his big hard throbbing member is above you, straight in your face. Tenya opens up your legs roughly, you can feel the air around your unmentionable and then Tenya begins to chow down on your soaking wet unmentionable, As you rub his member. You let out moans as you start to suck his member, you hear Tenya grunting from below and it's making you wetter. Tenya stops and says " it's like the Atlantic ocean down here, 😉" you tell Tenya to stop taunting you and he chuckles so sinisterly. Tenya starts back up again more vital than prior, you begin to hear your moans in the gist through Tenya's member. It's not long before you both peak an orgasm. Tenya keeps licking and you retain sucking, shortly you hear him grunt out loud, the noises he makes are so erotic and lewd, then you squeal in satisfaction as he cums in your mouth, he can feel your unmentionable getting excited and spasming. You swallow Tenya's cum, then he withdraws his member from your mouth, and lays on top of you. Tenya says " that was just the beginning, I'm not going so delicate anymore since we have gotten very special with each other, I will prevail roughly 😏" then he smooches your lips aggressively, he stops and sits up, he's looking at you with a grim manner. He opens your legs vastly and slides his member in, Tenya says " you look so mischievous in this perspective 😉". Your entire face turns rosy while Tenya laughs, you enclose your face with your arms. Tenya says " I want you to look at me while I satisfy you 🥰". You reveal your face and tell him " You really know how to make me feel flustered ☺️". Suddenly you feel Tenya's member go in farther you arch your back and tell him "it feels so good 🥰". Tenya says " I'm pleased to hear that 😏". Tenya rests on you, chest to chest, thus it commences.

Tenya humps you with all his composure, his body couldn't get any closer to yours. He isn't even mashing his member in back and forth, he's just humping you roughly with his member deep inside of you. It feels so good up against your unmentionables vulnerable junctures. You hear Tenya grunting, he is feeling the irresistible manifestation. You though are not entirely silent, you're moaning louder than you think you are, but Tenya knows how really loud you are and he goes even harder and rapidly to elevate your outcries. You feel the exertion and tenderness of Tenya incorporated with yours and it propels the experience over the edge. You and Tenya both persist for quite sometime before the presence of an orgasm wakens inside of you both. Tenya tells you " I can't stay vigilant on for much longer, I'm about to cum 😠". Then you say " me too- 💕" Then you both peak maximum elevation and orgasm. Tenya cums inside of you as he moans loudly with you. You feel his cum spilling inside of you, it's so warm and feels so good along with the throbbing of your unmentionable, and the warmth if his member. His body rests on you and your hands rest on his back, and you lay there with him as y'all cool down from the excitement with his member still inside of you, and y'all lay there for an extended duration in a speechless room with uneasy gasps. Tenya says "it appears I have fulfilled you 💙". You smile at Tenya and say "I love you💜" and he says " I love you too 💙" as he withdraws his member and cuddles with you, and you both converse about things you enjoy as you both slowly fall asleep.