Chapter 15

"Why? I wanna see him cry over my love again!"

SLAP

"Y-Y/n, why-" Jungkook looked at me in disbelief while holding his cheek.

"Will you just shut up? You're no better! How could you say that to your own brother?! I don't care if you're just jealous but that is no behavior that I accept towards my best friend!"

"You know why I treat him like that? BECAUSE HE'S NOT MY BROTHER!" Jungkook yelled.

I looked at him in shock.

"W-What?"

"You heard me. He's not my brother, and he will never be. He's adopted." Jungkook walked away and entered his room.

Jimin had looked down to the floor. Tears streaming down his face. Without saying anything, I hugged him.

"Was that the secret of why you couldn't be king?" I patted his head.

"I'm sorry." He said softly

"Why are you sorry?" I stroked his hair.

"I never told you, best friends should tell everything to each other."

"You never had to tell me. If you don't feel comfortable telling me something, you shouldn't have to. It's your life. Unless it's something like cheating cuz I'll beat a cheater to death." I said while holding him tighter.

He laughed.

"But you're not just someone."

"Jimin. Not everything has to be said, not everything can be said. You don't have to tell me everything. It's your family business. I want you to be comfortable with me." Jimin stood up straight again and wiped his tears.

"Um are you guys done yet?" Taehyung asked.

The both of us turned our heads to the man leaning on the wall.

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked nervously.

"Well, a long time. But then I had to go downstairs and stall Yoongi from coming up. Right now he's playing with a kitten on the couch." Taehyung said.

"Yoongi's here?" Jimin panicked

"Yes. Go to your room and fix yourself up, I'll bring him up so you guys can talk." Taehyung rushed him to his room.

"Where'd Yoongi get a kitten?" I asked

"Um, don't ask. Go talk to Jungkook, he needs your comfort. I can feel the bad radiation from Jungkooks door." Taehyung went downstairs to get Yoongi.

I tilted my head in confusion but agreed to go to Jungkooks room. I stood in front of Jungkooks door for a few seconds and knocked.

No answer

I knocked again

No answer

This time I opened the door to see a mess. His stuff scattered over the floor, broken glass from a picture frame that was on the table next to his bed. I then see Jungkook sitting near the edge of the bed, his head in his hands.

I slowly walked towards him, trying not to step on the glass. I placed my hand on his knee, making him flinch but look up at me.

"Jungkook." I started.

But before I could say anything else, he cried.

{Okay why am I so obsessed with them crying.}

"I'm sorry! Why did I do that! I made you mad!" Jungkook cried louder.

"Jungkook."

"I didn't mean to! I was just too jealous that I went overboard!"