Chapter 20

{TAEHYUNG'S POV}

"PARK JIMIN! OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" Taehyung pounded on Jimin's bedroom door.

"Ugh what now?" Jimin was heard groaning.

"I SAID OPEN THIS DOOOOOR!" Taehyung rapidly knocked on his door.

"IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" Jimin angrily opened the door.

"At almost noon?" Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, now go away."

"I asked Yoongi what happened." Taehyung stopped Jimin from closing the door.

"Ugh I know where this is going, just come in so we can get this over with." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Choosing the easy way? You're smart." He winked and walked in.

"I'm going be straightforward, why did you do it."

"Do what?" Jimin said while ruffling his own hair.

"Don't act dumb, you left him after doing "it" AND told him to forget what happened." Taehyung crossed his arms.

"Why is that any of your business? Get your own life"

"BECAUSE I'M YOUR LOVELY AND CARING BEST FRIEND!" Taehyung rested his clenched fists onto his hips.

Jimin looked at him weirdly.

"Okay look, I'm not going to let you lock yourself in your room and be depressed all the time." Taehyung said softly.

"Just talk to me." Taehyung finished.

After a few moments of silence and Taehyung's patience, Jimin sits down next to Taehyung on his bed.

"I did something bad, like very bad." Jimin said.

"Bad? How bad? Like bad bad? Or like bad bad bad?" Taehyung asked annoyingly.

"I-I thought of Y/n and her face when I looked at Yoongi...during sex" Jimin looked away.

"So did you imagine if she was top or bottom?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"TAE" Jimin whined at him.

"Okay okay, so you still have a lot of feelings for Y/n. But weren't you gonna use Yoongi to get over her? I'm sure it'll take some time, it won't take just one day to get over her." He said.

"I can't, I can't use Yoongi. He's so kind, I don't want to use him. He's just so...amazing, I can't hurt him." Jimin looked down.

"Maybe you're not using him. Of course you know yourself better but from my perspective, you like him a little. Get to know him better, not for Y/n but for you."

Jimin stayed silent to think.

"He hates me now, I can't go back to him." He buried his head into his hands.

"Trust me, he doesn't hate you. Knowing Yoongi, he'll listen to you. Tell him what you tell me, he'll understand because he loves and cares about you." Taehyung patted his head.

Jimin laid his head onto Taehyung's shoulder and sighed.

"How can you be so sure? He probably never wants to talk to me again." Jimin's eye start to water.

"Then why don't you ask him, if he hates you. Go to him, you can't ignore him forever." Taehyung smiled.

He nodded hesitantly and smiled at Taehyung.

"Thanks for being my friend"

"BEST friend" Taehyung corrected him.

Jimin laughed and decided to try to muster up the courage to go talk to Yoongi, he got up and walked towards his door. As he opened it-

"Ah!" Y/n fell from the door opening because she was leaning her ear onto the door to eavesdrop.

"Y/n?" Jimin was shocked

"Haha...hi?" Y/n stood up and nervously scratched her neck from embarrassment.

"What are you doing here? Did you...listen to the whole thing?"

"Y-Yeah, sorry. But Taehyung is right, Yoongi is a great guy. Even though I've known him for a very short time, I know he'll understand." Y/n tried to get Jimin more confident.

Jimin smiled and took a deep breath. He was going to talk to Yoongi.