The YouTube Video

Today I woke up and got freshened up and put on a high wasted jeans, a black crop top and some red converse. I took my penny board and walked out of the house. I drove my penny board to the nearest Starbucks. I ordered a Cotten candy frappé. I walked out of Starbucks and walked to Pacsun. I bought some crop tops, high wasted jeans, and some shorts. I also went to Aeropostale and bought some laced dresses. The last shop that I went to was Lush. I bought A few bath bombs and make up. I went home and put my bags into my bed. I decided to take take a drive to the hospital to see how Connor was doing.

*At the hospital*

"Hi, can I see Connor Franta?" I asked kindly.
"Of course, he is in room 68" she said with a smile.

"Hi Connor"
"Hi Bethany" he said with a happy face.
"How are you feeling?" I asked
"I am feeling a lot better. The doctor said that I could go home today" he said very excited.
"I will go talk to the nurse to see if I could take you home."

"Hi can Connor Franta in room 68 go home today?"
"Sure he can just get his things ready and check out. he can then go home."

"Let's go Connor" I said.
We checked out and got into my car and decided to go to Starbucks. I ordered a Lime Refresher and Connor ordered the same.

Connor's P.O.V
When we got out of the hospital we went to Starbucks it was fun. I was so excited to be hanging out with my best friend after the accident. At the hospital I was so lonely. I decided to call Troye so he could spend the day with me and Bethany. "Hey Bethany, Troye is coming in 10 minutes. I was thinking if we could make a YouTube video together." " sure" she said with a smile. Troye came and he ordered a Caramel frappé. He came over and sat down with us. "Hey Troye. Bethany and I were thinking of you would like to make a YouTube video with us." "Of course" he said with a huge smile on his face.

We all went to Connors house to film the video. Connor decided that we should film the whisper challenge. We had so much fun. We watched it and edited it. I didn't upload it because I uploaded a video yesterday. Bethany and Troye left my house and went home. I was watching the bloopers if the video it was very hilarious. I showered me and jumped into bed.

Bethany's P.O.V
When I got home I look a bath and threw in my bath bomb it was red. I washed myself with my Vanilla Bath and Bodyworks soap.
I washed my face and got into my bed and closed my eyes.