WG 1.00

⊢☾ Aruelia

I shook my head repeatedly while processing all the revelations that she said to me.

Was it really my fault? Am I really the reason behind the making of the app?

Well, it is always my fault.

"Cat got your tongue?"

I clicked my tongue and looked directly at her eyes. "You're lying, aren't you? You're just messing up with my mind."

She made an innocent face, "Me? Lying? At bakit ko naman gagawin 'yun? All of what I said are facts. I am also confident that you already remembered it."

"You know what, let's end this already," she said and suddenly pulled the gun that was hiding on her pockets. She aimed the gun to me and smirked, making me .

"'Wag kang magalala, wala naman akong balak na patayin ka. I just need this as my props."

Anong ibig niyang sabihin?

She was about to pull the trigger when a sound of a police' siren stopped her.

"Miss Esmundo, may warrant of arrest po kami laban sa inyo. Ibaba niyo na po ang baril niyo at sumuko sa amin upang walang mapahamak."

She smiled, "This?" she said, pointing her gun. She slowly put the gun down on
the ground. We thought that she'll be surrendering on the police, but she suddenly made a surprising move.

"I changed my mind, I will not surrender and will never surrender."

She pointed the gun to me, she smiled and was about to pull the trigger when the police fired their guns first.

Everything is so fast in pace. I didn't know what to do. All I only did was stand in shock.

I saw how the bullets pass Lacinda, only one of the bullets hit her. She flinched in pain and held her chest, she grinned.

"Losers."

I suddenly felt a stinging sensation on my shoulders. I slowly looked at it to only see a blood coming out from it. I looked at Lacinda, she just smirked and walked back.

"It's nice to play with you. See you soon."

Then, she let herself fell on the cliff.

• • •

"Miss Davids, we will just check your vitals and such," I nodded at the nurse who is assisting me.

I'm now at the hospital. After what happened at the cliff, Sage immediately brought me here.

While the nurse is checking me, someone knocked and opened the door of the room. It was Sage. When he saw me, he suddenly approached me.

"Okay lang ba siya? Wala namang severe injuries?"

The nurse shook her head and stood. "Wala naman pong nadamay na ibang organs sa pagkakabaril sa kaniya. Nawalan lang siya ng maraming dugo, pero marami naman po kaming bloodbags dito na compatible sa dugo niya. Kailangan lang irecover ang katawan niya at pwede na siyang umuwi."

Sage nodded and thanked the nurse. Then he escorted the nurse to the door of the room. As he closed the door, I called his name to catch his attention.

"So, how was the case going? Did they saw Lacy's body?" I asked to him.

"They did, but . . . her body is already burned. Sinubukan nilang hanapin si Lacy kung saan siya nahulog, pero ang nakita lang nila ay may isang nasusunog na bangkay. They tried to turn it into the laboratory to determine who is it, it turned out that it is Lacy."

I bit my lip on what I just heard. I tried to stop the tears and faked a cough.

He looked at me, "I have something important to tell you."

He nodded and sat on the chair next to me. "Ano yun?"

I breathe out, "Don't you think, I am just like Lacinda?"

"What are you talking about?"

I shook my head. "It's just, wala lang din akong pinagkaiba sa kaniya. Ako ang dahilan kung bakit niya nagawa yung app. And I also did so many crimes because of that app. I committed arson a-and I also took a video of someone without her permission."

He shook his head and pat my shoulder. "Don't think about that," he assured me.

"Please do me a favor, call the cops," I said that made him surprised.

"Are you sure about it?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yes, I want to correct all my mistakes. And if this is the only thing left for me to do, then I'll do it. Because this will be the only reason to ease myself."