eleven

-jennie-

Love.

I find it wonderful that people are capable of showing it with just one look.

How convenient, right?

It's so easy to speak through your eyes. Confess through your eyes. Show it everyday, for the rest of your life.

There's this certain gorgeous, doe eyes that never fails to make me feel that I'm loved. Eyes that I often get lost to, or probably a lot.

Eyes that smiles just by seeing me and eyes that worries whenever they can't find me.

And right now, I'll give up everything just to have those doe eyes back on me, and show me that she still loves me.

"Jennie... let's break-up."

"You're kidding me," I laughed humorlessly, tears strolling down my cheeks.

"Jen..."

And she can't even look me in the eyes? Bullshit.

"What's wrong with you?" I stalked forward, "You're supposed to tell me what's wrong and that we're gonna get through this! Not like this!"

"Nothing's wrong..." she turns sideways, not even looking my way, "It's just... tiring."

My heart feels like breaking a million times.

"And you're expecting me to buy that?!"

"Think whatever you want-"

"Lisa!"

"I'm sorry."

"Shut up!" I screamed.

I cried, right in front of her. She didn't even look at me. She just stood there like a stranger, a stone cold stranger.

When she completely turned her back on me, I quickly hugged her from the back before she even starts to walk away from me.

She stiffens in my hold, "Jen, let go."

"N-No, I'm not letting you go... Not until we fix this. Please, Lisa... Let's talk it out, okay?" I desperately pleaded while crying my heart out.

I feel heavy everywhere. My world is scrambling right in front of my eyes and I feel so helpless, but I can't just give up on her.

She took a deep breath, hands on my arms, and in one rough move, she removes herself from me.

"L-Lisa..."

But she didn't turn for me when I called her this time. Not even a glance. Not anymore.

"She's looking at you," Irene whispers, giggling, "Oh now she looks so shy that I caught her!"

"Irene! Stop it," I told my friend with a smile attempting to spread out on my lips.

I simply tried to glance her way when at the same time, pretty doe eyes suddenly met mine.

I didn't even realize I was already smiling from time to time whenever I remember that encounter. We were few meters apart, not even a word uttered, but I still felt some kind of connection on that stare that I shared with Lalisa Manoban.

"Have she asked you out yet?" Nayeon asks.

"Who?"

"Lisa, of course!"

My cheeks heated up by the mention of her name, "W-What? No... Don't be silly Nayeon, she doesn't even talk to me. She's way out of my league."