Episode 2: The Strong Accident

The next day, the sun shined so bright. The birds are chirping quite nice. Kim Dan cannot wait to start his mission. Before that he felt that his stomach is starting to get hungry. So he bought some foods outside and eat it. After that he took a bath as usual. He changes his clothes and go outside to find that girl.

Kim Seo-Ahn's POV

Kim Seo-Ahn just woked up and rose to bed. She just called her scretary to arrange her bed since she is tired of doing that kind of stuffs. Kim Seo-Ahn fell down to the floor because of that tiny table that is at the floor. Since she is kinda blind, her 2nd assistant helped her to stand up. Since its her schedule today to go to the doctor to operate her eyes for 3 hours straight.

(They went into the car and the engine starts)

"Get inside to the car now Kim Seo-Ahn" her driver commands her.

"Okay, but can you assist me you asshole?" Kim Seo-Ahn replied.

"It seems like our boss is not in a good mood today. I think her blood just rise in a high temperature. We should calm her down before she will do what she always do on all her servants like before you remember?" said by the 2nd assistant.

"She always likes to fire her servants if she want to. Im afraid that she might do the saim onto us." cried by the 1st assistant.

"Unlike the other bosses out there she has a heart full of love" the assistant insists.

"Oww yeah, youre right" He insist.

Unfortunately, it was kinda a bad luck for Kim Seo-Ahn and his driver it is because they had a car accident which is truly unexpected. That time it was kinda dark for his driver to clearly see the zigzag type of road.

"Ug...hhh.... A...an....any...o..one? Ple....please help us." Kim Seo-Ahn cried fir help.

"Ba...baek.....su...n...j...wo...? A...are y....ou st.....ill th...th....there?" Kim Seo-Ahn asks.

Unfortunately, Baek Sun Jwo didn't replied.

Kim Seo-Ahn cried......

And then as not expected there is someone who is walking nearby the car and then saw it kinda falling, he just called the police for help then he said.

"Hello, there is a car accident here at the street here near the mall called "Seongju Mall". Kim Dan stated the situation.

(The police came and then get the victims to the nearest hopital then)

Baek Sun Jwo is found dead already while Kim Seo-Ahn is still alive.

(When Kim Dan returned to where he lived)

*He turns on the television to watch some news and updates*

*Breaking News...... There is a car accudent here at the Seongju Mall nearby. The driver was found dead already and luckily the woman survived named Kim Seo-Ahn.*

"Wai......wait did he just said Kim Seo Ahn?" Kim Dan just spills his coffee at the table.

To be continued.....

Thanks for reading this new published book. Hope you liked it. The continuation of this will be on episode 3 so stay tune for the update. XOXO