Episode 3: An Explanation

Kim Seo-Ahn was bought to the hospital because of the accident that happened a while ago thogether with his driver. Kim Seo-Ahn's doctor named Doctor Park came to see his patient and worried about her. Bruises and blood everywhere in her face. The doctor called her mom and ask if she would come to the hospital to check her daughter.

"Wha......what happened to my daughter" and the she cried....

"Well, an unexpected tragedy. They got into a car accident and well her driver is dead with many blood in his face. Also Kim Seo-Ahn has a lot of bruises and blood on her face." The dortor added.

Kim Seo-Ahn's mother cried......
She wipes her tears off with her shirt and replied.

"Okay okay I will go there, Im just going to change my clothes and go there."

(After she changes)

*She got into her car and starts the engine to get going*

(Well, as expected she almost killed a cat while driving it is because she is crying suddenly)

"Ahhh! Are you okay little kitty? Why did I not noticed that cat passing down the street a while ago!! Why" She said while crying.....

"Okay let us go now before someting happens to my daughter"

(She goes inside her car and starts the engine)

To be continued.....
(Sorry if this is a short update well an intese happenings will be on the next episode stay tune for the update. Dont be mad because of today's update hehe.) Please keep supporting me. XOXO