Showcase - I

I tried something different this time around— since I had more than one graphic to display, I figured I'd combine them into one chapter much like my Graphic Shop.

I had taken a really long break from graphics and did not touch my computer until sometime around February of 2020. It's been a rough time regarding my consistency in designing but I'm trying my best to get back to my original pace. That being said, here are some of the manipulations I made during my time of practice!

This one was whipped up in an hour because I couldn't resist editing something onto Yoongi of Seasons' Greetings 2020. They all looked so ethereally beautiful. I wanted to make one of Hoseok and Jungkook too, since their pictures were god tier. Maybe sometime in the future. For now, here's Yoongi:

He's our fairy and I don't want to hear otherwise

———

This one— whew. The concept photos for Map of the Soul : 7 came out and the moment the Version 2 photoshoot was released, I needed several hours to contain myself. The wings, the makeup, the hair, the corsets, the settings— *chef's kiss*. This was stock photo material, and this was SO photomanip-worthy. Therefore, here's Hoseok capturing himself (aka the Sun).

———

———

A song inspired me to make this photomanipulation. Has anyone heard Lilith by Ellise? It's so good, and as I was listening to it, my head conjured this image of a powerful woman with a serpent in her hands, composure relaxed as the world behind her burns down. I decided I would put it down on paper (computer?) and materialise my idea. And here she is:

Can Wattpad stop ruining the image quality? :')

If you're wondering — I'm still not over my love for dark fantasy. I will forever have photomanipulations with darkness and fire and mystical elements in them. That is something I'll never get rid of.

Anyway, this was my first showcase; I hope you liked what you saw! I'll be back with more stuff and hopefully I'm not very rusty with any of them haha. Don't forget to smile today and remember to spread happiness. :)

Love,
Ray.