Part 8

~Yn's POV~

Bark Bark

"Hmm what is it boy?"

Brandy hopped to the front door right as someone knocked on the door.

"Good puppy"

I opened the door to see a woman wearing a pink outfit.

"Oh hey, you're Tohru's friend right? Uhh"

"Quetzalcoatl, but it'd probably be easier if you called me Lucoa."

"And I am sir Yn Ln of the kingdom Termina."

"But just Yn's good too."

"You're a strange man Yn."

"Y'know, you're not the first person to say that,  Tohru's talking to Kobayashi in the laundry room, I'll go get them."

"That'd be great."

I went and brought Kobayashi and Tohru for Lucoa. Tohru made tea while Kobayashi sat Lucoa down.

"What?! You moved to this world too!"

"Yep, a little magician boy made a summoning circle one night, so I thought I would go."

"So you came over here to explain you moved in with this boy?"

"Kinda, you see, there's been a bit of a misunderstanding, the kid thinks I'm a demon, I need you to come over and explain that I'm not."

"Perhaps talking man to man would help."

"Sure the more the merrier."

We made our way to Lucoa's new home, she opened the door for us.

When we got in we saw many family photos.

"Hmm."

"Huh what's wrong Yn?"

"Hmm oh it's just this balding man here, he looks so familiar."

"Well that's weird since he's my boss."

"Ok you guys just sit here, I'll get some drinks and we'll wait for Shouta."

An hour went by before the door opened and small boy with long purple hair walked through.

"H-hello?"

He looked at all of us sitting in his living room.

"Gah! Familiars can't go and summon others so you must be a demon."

"Shouta, I'm not a demon." Lucoa whined.

"Hmm, maybe it's because you don't serve any purpose in his household, I'm Miss Kobayashi's maid, I cook and clean for her."

"Well my mom does that for me already."

"Ohh~ well I could give you unlimited power."

"No I want to earn my power."

"A fortune?"

"My father makes a lot of money with his company."

"Then that leaves one last option~"

"My~"

"Body~" Lucoa says as she pressed her body against the small boy."

"Gah! I knew it you are a succubus!" Shouta yells as he runs from the room.

"Oh I know where I know that guy now!" I exclaim.

"He was a most brave wizard, a member of my master's party and the teacher to my party's wizard."

"Y-you know my father's last job."

"Yeppers, dude was seriously powerful, probably the best I've ever seen, doubt anyone could surpass him."

"Are you mocking me!"

"Huh no? Just telling you that the guy did some crazy things with his magic."

"So, would you train me to surpass my father."

"I would, but I don't know magic, if you wanna get physically stronger I'm your man, my good buddy Jon could help."

"Then I'll be in your care master."

"Huh?! Didn't you hear me I'm not the magic guy."

"But, you can get him to come over right and besides, I'm gonna need to get stronger."

"How about this, Lucoa can teach you magic, I can train you."

"Hmmm, deal."

Later on our walk home Kobayashi looks at me.

"Hey Yn, if you hate dragons why help Lucoa?"

"Huh? She's not a dragon she's a goddess, and while I don't pray to her, my master always told me to never mess with the gods and it's best if they just get what they want."

"Isn't that kinda... harsh?"

"How so? Gods have powers that mortals could never dream of having, imagine the havoc of an angry god?"

"Fair point gods do seem more common to meet in your world too, but don't you think taking on a student is going to be hard?"

"My master's teachings are gonna need to be passed down sooner or later, and he seems to be a good kid so why not."

/Chapter End\

So yeah seems like it's been a year since I updated this bad boy, and it also seems like it's a short chapter, but don't worry all those things are in your head this came out in a timely fashion and was long, you are not being hypnotized, you want to vote for this chapter~

But seriously, felt like updating since I'm pretty excited for season 2, if you wanna complain about a long wait for update complain to anime for waiting so long for season 2.

~Hobo